The fight

A/
"That mansion?, Yeah" "But, how do you know that!?"

N/
"B-because you were new in the squad..."
"T-tessa.."

Uzi/
I was looking back and forth between A, and N. They both looked traumatized? "N-N are you okay?" I covered my mouth as N looked at me surprised that I stuttered. "Bite me!" I looked away  blushing, and confusingly.

N/
"Uzi?.." no response... "You never stutter..." "Are you okay?..."

Uzi/
*In mind* What is wrong with me am I catching feelings for N!?

N/
I turned around Uzi and looked into her eyes. "Come on Uzi please tell me what's wrong!" She let one arm fall but left the other one on her mouth. Then she ran away and ran into the pod.

A/
"Is she okay?"

N/
"Yeah she's...just... I don't know"

A/
"Well do you want to go hunting?"

N/
"Sure..." " I mean I do like doing anything..."

A/
"Btw your name is N, right?"

N/
"Y-yeah" "Oh, and why do you not have yellow eyes?"

A/
"Oh yeah about that, JcJenson made some perks on me to make me like this"

N/
"Ok well that is all I wanted to know, so now we can go hunting"

*Later*

N/
I showed A the cabin and we were about to walk inside until A said that we would not go in there. Then I heard struggling and grunting. "What was that!?"

A/
"Oh nothing!!" "Heh heh!"

N/
"I'm going inside!" As I walk in I see V tied up to a pole, and she was sitting on the ground. "What happened V!?" I say as A walks up behind me.

V/
"It was her, that bitch took me when you  were hunting!" "And then she tied me up to this pole!!!"

N/
V looked furious, as I started to untie the rope holeing her feet and body. "A did you do this!?" Before A could answer, V jumped on her

V/
"IM GOING TO KILL YOU, YOU BITCH!!!"

A/
"GET OFF OF ME!!"

V/
"NEVER!!"

N/
I just moved to a corner of the room and A rolled over so she was on top of V. Then V tried to stab her with her tail, but she missed and A scratched V on her  arm. That just made V even more furious. Then some how they both ended standing up in front of each other.

Uzi/
"WHAT IS HAPPENING IN HERE!?" I yell as I come bursting in.

N/
"Uzi get out!!!" I yelled back to her as I jumped in front of her, looking at her. "What are you doing here-"

HAHA CLIFFHANGER