𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒂𝒔𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝑩𝒂𝒍𝒍: 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝑻𝒘𝒐

♤ ♤ ♤

The Masquerade Ball

The Masquerade Ball

Part Two

♤ ♤ ♤

Now Playing:

Now Playing:

GOLDWING - Billie Eilish

0:19 ─ㅇ─────── 3:30

Taylor's POV:

"Hey!" Joey yells out to the guard.

"Oh my god, no, no, no!" I wine, standing behind him with my eyes shuts and ears covered slightly.

The sound of Joey screaming and the vampire grunting is my sign to peek.

He did it. He killed someone. And I could not be happier.

"Yes!" I cheer, running up to him but making sure to keep a distance from the bloody stake.

Joey looks down at the dead vampire and back up at me. "Let's go get the others."

We run up a set of stairs to a balcony area where Andrea is tied up. "Guys?"

"What happened to you?" I ask as Joey goes behind Andrea to untie her.

Andrea shakes her head, still reveling in the relief that we came to get her. "A vampire got me, but...how...how did you guys,"

"I killed a vampire," Joey answers matter-of-factly.

Andrea gets fully untied, giving her the power to look fully behind her at Joey. "You sir! I have a bone to pick with you!" She says, waving her finger in his face.

I grab her finger, trying to hurry so we can find the others. "Joey didn't invite us here." 

Andrea raises her eyebrow at me. "But how do you know?" She questions.