Back up and a Power Play

Blaire's eyes slowly creaked open letting in the blurry figures who hovered above her, but as her continued to open they became more clear and eventually she found everyone in the room looking quite relieved at her awakening. However, with the sudden awakening came the memories of what happened.

"The Trix!" She gasped as she sat up suddenly causing a wave of dizziness to wash over her sending her back down.

"Take it easy Blaire." Stephan said as he caught her and laid her back gently.

"I'm so glad your okay Blaire, I've been so worried." Bloom sobbed slightly as she held Blaire's hand.

"We're glad to see you finally open your eyes." Brandon said.

"What happened to me, what is going on?" Blaire asked and the room being awkward and hesitant as the other looked at each other in hesitancy of whether to tell her now.

"What is it? Tell me." She insisted as they expression created a pit of worry and anxiety in her stomach.

"Blaire...your powers were taken away from you." Stephan said as he sat by her.

"What?" She gasped.

"Listen to me sister, the Crystal Heart was never just about being your power, it is your literal crystal heart without it you would spend eternity in a magical induced sleep until it is returned to you." Stephan said.

"But--then how am I--how long was I--Oh my God did the Trix--"

"Hey, hey, calm down Lola managed fo grab it before the Trix could get their hands on it and you were only out for a few days before we got it back." Stephan explained.

"Please, tell me everything that happened." Blaire said.

After hearing what they Blaire still couldn't believe it, did all that really happened after they took her heart the thought sent a chill down her body. She raised her palm and tried to bring forth some magic but it flickered out like a dim light.

"This can't be happening?!" She panicked.

"It's gonna be okay." Bloom said.

"How?! They have your powerd and they used it awaken an army of darkness, Cloud Tower has been overtaken, Red Fountain was destroyed and we only have a short amount of time before they come here and do the same to Alfea then the entire magic dimension!" Blaire exclaimed.

"This is all my fault, I should have never said I wanted to go home." She said as she threw her blankets off, sge swung her legs over the bed and tried to get off but Sky held her back.

"You shouldn't be moving, you just woke up." He said.

"Let go of me! I just can't let the Trix harbor Bloom's power like this...I...have to get it...back..." Blaire spoke but she faltered as she fainted within his grasp.

"Blaire!" Bloom gasped.

"Don't worry Bloom, she just fainted." Flora spoke as Sky laid her back down to rest on the bed before placing the blanket that she reckessly tossed back over her form.

"Is she okay?" Musa asked.

"She should be, but remember you guys she just literally got her life back. We can't expect her to be alright in just a span of a few minutes since her awakening." Techna mused.

"Then I guess it's better we let her rest, better for all of us that she actually be able to fight when the time comes." Brandon nodded.

"Come on guys we should give her time." Flora said as she got everyone out of the infirmary.

"Bloom?" Sky questioned as she refused to leave the seat.

"I can't leave what if she opens her eyes again and finds no one here." She argued.