Welcome to Magix

The gates of Alfea open wide for the new students that will be attending as they walk in with all their suitcases.

"So this is the realm of Magix." Vanessa said.

"Wow. This is like nothing I've ever seen." Mike said.

"That must be your school are you guys excited?" Vanessa asked.

"You bet we are." Bloom said and Blaire nodded in agreement.

"Oh this is gonna be so much fun." She said.

"Let's go then we don't wanna be-- oof!" Mike said as he bumped into something invisible. "Hey It's like there's an invisible wall, I can't get through." He said as he pushed against it.

"Really?" The girls asked as Vanessa also touched it.

"Where is it?" Blaire said reaching out only to touch nothing. "Bloom do you feel anything?" She asked.

"Nope, there's nothing there." Bloom said as she also reached out her hand to feel nothing but air." Are you guys pulling our leg?" Bloom asked as their pets went to their sides.

"No Honey, honest." Mike said.

"Stella did you do that by any chance?" She asked.

"No Bloom It's a protective barrier it keeps non magical creatures out of Alfea." Stella said as she created an orb that revealed the barrier. "Sorry I'm afraid you can't go any further." Stella said.

"Mom, Dad." Bloom said as they walked towards them, the barrier opening for them.

"Guess it's time to say goodbye Bloom, Blaire." Vanessa said as the two went to go hug them.

"Oh my precious little girls." She said.

"Always do your best okay?" Mike said as Blaire continued to hug him.

"Okay Dad." She said getting teary eyed and let go.

"And remember we'll always be there for you no matter what. Kiko, Lola you keep and eye on them." He said and the two creatures saluted in understanding.

"Don't worry they're in good hands, come on we've gotta go." Stella said.

"We'll come back for a visit as soon as we can." Blaire said.

"I'll send you home now, ready stay there and don't move, Solaria." Stella said as she summoned her Sceptre from her ring. "And have a nice trip." She said waving her wand and the parents are wrapped in light and disappear.

"Ready to take plunge once you guys cross into the barrier there's no going back." Stella said.

"Our minds made up Stella." Bloom said.

"Right, we are going with you." Blaire said and Stella turned her sceptre back into a ring.

"Alright let's get moving, it's time to show our faces." Stella said as the two pick up their luggage and walk past the barrier with Stella.

Pretty soon the girls reach the gates of Alfea and walk in.

"This place is absolutely beautiful." Blaire said.

"Don't let that distract you." Steal said.

"Who is that lady over there?" Bloom asked.

"What lady?" Blaire asked and Bloom pointed towards the woman.

"That's Griselda head of discipline It's okay to let her distract you." Stella said.

"What is your name young lady?" Griselda asked a girl.