The Fall of Magix

Back at Alfea the girls arrived early at the break of dawn, returning to their dorm Stella akd Bloom placed Blaire in her room and into the covers of her blankets.

Bloom felt her eyes burn as they brimmed with tears, she was heartbroken to see her sister like this.

"She'll be okay Bloom remember she's still alive." Stella comforts suddenly the light turns on blinding Bloom as the light flooded her senses.

"Bloom, Blaire you're back!" Flora greeted them as she embraced Bloom and when she turned to Blaire she gasped at her pale complextion.

"Blaire, oh my goodness what happened? Blaire?!" Flora called but Stella grasped her shoulder and shook her head.

"It's pointless Flora, she can't wake up. She won't open her eyes no matter how much you call her." Stella explained.

It didn't take long for Techna and Musa to arrived and presented the same kind of shock and sadness at Blaire's state.

"What happened to you two?" Musa asked.

"Indeed, that's exactly what Ms. Faragonda wants to know." Griselda said and the girls gasped as she stood by the open door and Bloom remained dejected.

****

Later on Bloom met with Faragonda in her office while Blaire was taken into the infirmary for proper treatment.

Griselda poured a cup of warm milk tea for Bloom. "Here, drink it while it's hot. It'll do you good." She said as she handed it to the redhead who took it gratefully.

"Alright then, would you like to tell me what happened Bloom?" Faragonda asked.

"Blaire and I went back to Gardenia ma'am, we...Blaire didn't feel like she was good enough for this school anymore after what happened at Red Fountain and I was just...so exhausted ma'am, I was tired of not knowing the truth and with everytime I think I found something it would only take me several steps back." Bloom replied.

"Oh, Bloom." Faragonda said as she looked saddened.

"It was a hard journey, but useful. Blaire and I found out about who we are and what our purpose is. Or what was...rather." Bloom said as he eyes soon brimmed with tears.

"What do you mean?" Faragonda asked.

"I found out the truth and it's horrible. I'm the last Princess of Domino and Blaire is the last Princess of Xerilia ma'am! The keepers of the Dragon Flame and Crystal Heart. That's why my sister, Daphne the nymph gave me that crown at Lake Roccaluce. That crown was the symbol for which she sacrificed her life." Bloom sobbed.

"Yes, but you and your sister Blaire, embody the symbol." Faragonda said.

"You mean you knew our history, why in the world didn't you tell me?!" Bloom gasped.

"Bloom, sometimes the search for the truth is more important than the truth itself. If I told you girls earlier you wouldn't have been able to understand." Faragonda said and Bloom went livid.

"So you're saying it was better for us to find out from the three witches?! We may not have believed you at first but with time we could've, we could've at least understood everything and Blaire wouldn't have been so heart broken and now she's forever asleep and terrified that she won't wake up again!" Bloom exclaimed.

"What three witches, what are you talking about?" Faragonda asked as her eyes went wide.

"Icy, Darcy and Stormy followed us to Gardenia and took away our powers we were meant to protect and now Blaire is...is..." Blood croaked as she couldn't bare to think of the worst.