Before The Storm

My name is Aizawa Elena, the daughter of Aizawa Shota and Tanaka. No one can really tell he is my dad mainly because of my mother and my eyes. Well if you look hard enough you will see it just a little. Also my father can be a little overprotective at times, especially with boys, villains and my quirk. Well I should say quirks but let's not get on that subject yet. We never skipped a day without spending some time together. We even nap together sometimes. I guess you can call me a 'daddy's girl' but I don't care. He was the best father I could ask for.

My first quirk I received from my father's great grandmother called Vampirism. I have abilities like a vampire and what vampires do. I have sharp fangs and can shift to a bat. I am able to make telepathic commands and control people and sometimes even speak through their mind. If I'm not focused enough they have a chance to break out. This quirk also has my father's quirk in it. The drawbacks to this quirk is if I smell too much blood I will lose control of myself. Another one is I can't be in the sun for too long, it can make my skin irritated and sometimes burn.

My second quirk is One with Nature. I am able to shift any animal fully, just get some features from it, or get some abilities from it. I have to be careful not to overdo that quirk too much or I get headaches and my body won't fully change back. One of the reasons why my ears are sensitive sometimes. I also can control and produce any element. So if someone has an element for a quirk I can control it, only if I'm very focused. It's really nice until I overuse certain elements.

(I also have to keep my emotions in check but I will let everyone figure them out why)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(No ones pov)

It was once again training day for a 5 year old girl named Elena and her parents. She always trains with her father because her quirk is hard to control sometimes and she thinks it's fun with him. Today, Tanaka wanted to try to see how fast Elena can run, so her dad decided they should go to the park.

While they were training, Aizawa had gotten a call and had to leave the two alone. "Elena be careful" Aizawa muttered "you just figured out you can do this"

"I'll try" Elena smiled hoping it will ease his nerves

He then hugged her and left. As soon as he was gone Tanaka tried to convince the girl to run around until she got tired. "Daddy said not to do that" She retorted.

"Your dad isn't here so do as I say" Tanaka glared

"Yes mama..." Elena whispered

Elena started running around the park trying to see what her limits are. Thirty minutes had passed and she began to get sleepy, so she eventually stopped. As she looked around, she noticed she wasn't at the park anymore. She looked around some more to see if she was near the park but no park near her. The only thing Elena knew was she wasn't around her neighborhood.

I think went a little too far

She decided to go to the nearest house and knock on the door. The door opened to reveal a large man also known as Endeavor.

Elena didn't like how aggressive he looked, so she didn't make eye contact. Water started to appear under her feet as she became sad "What do you want?" Endeavor hissed before looking at the ground "Also aren't you too old to piss on yourself?"

"I didn't pee" Elena mumbled "Water appears when I'm sad"

Endeavor didn't seem interested in what she was saying so he tried to close the door on her. "Wait! I need your help" She blurted, slightly peaking his interests and annoying him even more.

"I... I lost my parents" She cried "I was training with them and I ran too far"

Endeavor looked at her and opened the door so she could come in. Elena finally made eye contact with him and immediately surrounded herself in darkness. She heard him yell at her and heard him try to break the black dome that hid her.