Heroes vs Villains

After we had finished playing some games, one by one everyone started to leave. I felt like someone was watching me, so I didn't go home. I just decided to wander around until I felt I was safe enough to go home.

It was now 2 hours and I finally stopped feeling like I was being watched. I was getting ready to go home when I heard someone yelling at me.

"OI DUMBASS! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING?" I didn't even need to ask who it is to know that it's Bakugo. One thing I do know I'm confused about is why he is here until I saw a mailbox with his last name on it.

"I've just been wandering around this whole time" I responded "Didn't think I would end up here"

"...Dipshit" He muttered

His front door swung open revealing a woman that looks just like him. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN YOU LITTLE SHIT?!?" She yelled

"IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS YOU HAG!" Bakugo screamed

"DIDN'T I SAY TO STOP TALKING TO ME LIKE THAT YOU- Oh you brought a friend" She smiled taking a complete 180 "She's gorgeous too"

I smiled back at her and waved "Good afternoon! My name is Yamazaki Elena" I greeted before then facing Bakugo "You never told me you had such a attractive sister"

"Actually I am his mother" She giggled

"Really?!? You look like you're just in your early twenties" I blurted

"DON'T LIE TO THAT HAG" Bakugo roared

Completely ignoring him, his mother dragged me inside their house. She then introduced me to her husband and compared to the two ash blondes, he is more on the soft side I should say. Bakugo was forced to stay at the table with us, making him more aggressive than usual. I didn't really care because it was fun torturing him with his mother. We even made a strongest alliance against him and Bakugo didn't like it one bit.

"CAN I FUCKING LEAVE NOW?!?" Bakugo yelled

"NO YOU CANNOT YOU UNGRATEFUL SHIT" Mrs Bakugo retorted

"Bakugo you need to learn some manners" I glared

He slammed his hands on the table while standing up "SHUT IT YOU BITCH ASS MOTHERFUCKKER" He screamed

Mrs. Bakugo and I looked at each other and faced Bakugo. "First of all, you are the bitch ass here" I teased

Secondly, I know your father is a mother fucker but you don't have to point it out" She added, causing his dad to go into complete shock.

Bakugo on the other hand became so disgusted that he slowly went into his room. Best alliance I've ever been in. Mrs. Bakugo and I laughed for a while before continuing to talk to each other until I got a text telling me to come back home because it's getting dark.

"I have to go now" I grinned while waving at them "Bakugo I'll see him at school"

When I walked through the door and was greeted by Midnight, Aizawa, and Present Mic. Why the fuck is Present Mic here??? I had enough yelling for today and having Bass-Boosted Mic here is going to aggravate me a lot.

I waved to them "I'm going to sleep early" I yawned

"You're not going to eat?" Midnight asked

I shook my head "I ate at Bakugo's house" I responded

Midnight squealed and skipped to me "I told you that you'll find a boyfriend" She gushed

I rolled my eyes "Mr. Aizawa please stop her" I begged "She keeps trying to make me become like... her"