6. 3-on-3 match

"Talk"

'Thought'

'Thought to Kurama

'Kurama talking'

_______________________________________

Mito Pov:

Shoyo and I were on our way to the practice match, when we saw Kageyama walking up ahead of us. Without warning Shoyo started running towards Kageyama, when he passed him Kageyama started running after him. 'They kind of remind me of Naruto and Sasuke before all that shit happened.'

When I reached the gym, Shoyo and Kageyama were on the ground with Tanaka inside.

"Are you stupid. Don't get tired before the match, bakas." I said while walking in the gym not even looking at them.

When Shoyo and Kageyama came in they were followed by a tall blond with glasses and a greened haired boy with freckles. When Shoyo saw me talking to Tanaka, he nugged Kageyama while nodding in my direction.

3rd Pov:

When everyone was there, the game started. A blueberry setter, a sunshine and a golden beauty against a tall blonde boy, a green freckled boy and the captain.

Mito was that first to serve. She bounced the ball a few times before throwing it in the air. Jumping then hitting the ball over the net she slammed it right in the left corner.

'Wow' is what everyone else thought.

Mito did a few other serve aces before noticing Hinata fidget to play when she switch it up for normal serves. Tsukishima recieved it he sent it to Yamaguchi who set it to Daichi.

Mito recieved his spike with no difficulty which baffled everyone. She passed it to Kageyama who set it to Hinata only for him to be shut down by Tsukishima.

It was Yamaguchi's turn to serve.

Kageyama recieved it, which worried everyone because who would set now. They notice that Hinata started to run towards the net. The next second Hinata was in the air with the ball right in front of his hand.

BAM!

The slammed on the ground and Hinata slowly began falling to the ground.

You see the question marks on everyone's forehead. They then slowly turned to Mito who has high fiving Hinata.

'She's a monster ' is what everyone except the small duo thought.

Timeskip
(I'm not writing that whole game)

"SHOYO! I'm going home now. BYE EVERYONE!" Mito said.

Everyone except Shoyo stared at her back. When she was out of sight all heads turned to Hinata

"Is she your sister?" Kageyama asked

"Huh? Mito? No she's not, she's just living with us."

"Why?"

"She just is," Hinata said sternly, not wanting to remember how he found her.