1.Disappearing Corpse

" Talk " 

' thought '

'Thought to Kurama'

'Kurama talking'

—–———————––———————–––

Naruto Pov:

I watch as my older sister falls into my arms. 'why why did she have to jump into the way of his attack.' Blood , her blood, started to leak onto my arms.

"Mito! Why do you always protect me! You would always take the blame! All the beatings from the villagers because of my mistakes! You always took it! So w-why," I said while tears started to run down my face.

"It's my job as eldest," she said as blood fell from her mouth to her chin." As eldest I have to protect you, and, " she started until she coughed more blood out onto my jacket, "make  sure that you become hokage," she said with a bloody smile.

"D-damn it!" I said as my jacket became wet from her blood and my tears. " Y-you dobe, I don't want to be hokage without you! I love you!" All she did was smile, a smile that I won't see again if , that's it! 'Kurama! Can't you help! She has half of you sealed in her right!' ' Sorry.. kid, I can't do anything. I dont have enough chakra to help.' "DAMN IT! "I screamed, I'm sure that anyone who heard it would shiver from all the pain and sadness in the scream.

"Naruto, listen, become hokage, marry someone who loves you just as much as you love them, have kids. Live your life and die from old age." She said bearly above a whisper, 'why couldn't you live like that. Are we to young for this '. "Now give me a smile I don't want to die without seeing you smile one last time," ' stop saying that' I thought while giving her a small smile. " I love you too " she said  giving me a smile in return as her body fell to the ground.

I could hear Obito talking in the background but I couldn't understand, all my brain thought was that my sister, my beloved sister , Mito , died because I was weak. A slap brought me back to the battle field. Hinata came into my sight.

"H-hinata," I say surprised.

"I know you just lost your sister but you have to help us defeat Obito and Madara. Mito saved you, there is no other reason, she saved you because she loves you. So help us defeat them so that everyone can mourn for the death of our loved ones," Hinata said without stuttering.

"O-okay, just give me a minute," I said turning to look at my sisters body. "W-where is she? Her body, it's gone!" I asked as Sakura came to heal us.

Narrator POV:

"MITO!" was heard across the battlefield. Fear was installed by the loss of someone powerful, loved and  well known.

The body in question was found in a lake all bloody by a small tangerine boy, in a different world may I add.