Chapter 4

AN:

Reread the Derfflinger scene in chapter 2 there has been a major edit. Also it's been pointed out to me that sometimes an edit won't appear on the app. I'm not entirely sure how to fix that.

Jaune holds disappointment for those who turned their back on him, not anger. He won't be beating them cause they were idiots that would make him no better than the people he fought against. After all, he's a teacher now and has an image to uphold. Now does that mean New Class VII will hold back when they badmouth him? ¯\_()_/¯ Who knows? After all, Ash is in that class.

While Jaune lead his class down the ramp he noticed their landing had drawn a rather large crowd. It seemed they had arrived just after classes let out for the day. There were many faces he didn't recognize likely first through third years. He noticed a few notable individuals like CRDL and his old team led by Jane Arc but he saw RWBY was either running late or up to some wacky adventure again. Too bad he didn't have time to speak with reconnect at the moment.

"Instructor? Where are we now?" Juna asked looking at all the gawking students.

"This is Beacon Academy the place we will be using as a home base when not on the Courageous," Jaune explained.

"Is this not the place you went to before joining Thors?" Altina asked.

"Really?" Juna was surprised some of those people watching looked to be Jaunes age and they wore school uniforms.

"I'm not surprised you know that. But yes I did spend a few months here it's one of the reasons Prince Olivert asked us to come with him." Jaune informed them.

"Huh, what you some kind of dropout then teach?" Ash smirked.

"Hey, Ash that's uncalled for!" Juna went to defend her teacher.

"Indeed likely something happened that forced him to leave maybe a family emergency?" Kurt sided with Juna.

"Oh, maybe it's something scandalous! Maybe Instructor Jaune got a girl pregnant and was forced home away from his one true love." Musse gushed.

"I highly doubt that." Altina rebuked Musse's suggestion. "Though even the intelligence division never found out why Instructor Jaune returned."

"Hmm, I'd say the closet would be a tie between Ash and Kurt. Unfortunately, we don't have any more time to talk about this Olivert is likely on his way and well you know him." Jaune said after some thought. Afterward, he went to the other instructors and reported to Principle Le Guin. "Class VII is all accounted for Ma'am."

"Good and just in time the prince should be exiting any minute now that we've cleared the area of any threats." Aurelia nodded toward the students. Jaune took another look and finally saw Team RWBY. He also thought he felt a familiar presence in the crowd

"Jaune./Fearless Leader!/J-Jaune." Three voices caught his attention He looked ad saw an equally stunned Lie Ren, Nora Valkyrie, and Ruby Rose. He was never on bad terms with those three but wasn't on the best. They just refused to partake in the name-calling. He figured that Ruby was going to Ozpin for advice on what to do the day he quit. He just thought he was doing her a favor by telling her that he was leaving but nowadays he just saw it as another attempt to run away from who he was. All he could do was give a small noncommittal wave in their direction as smoke started rolling down the ramp. All those who knew Olivert gave a sigh as the sound of a lute could be heard getting closer but it wasn't from the ship it was from the... CROWD. Prince Olivert strolled out of a crowd of stunned students wearing Crows jacket as he cleared his voice and started to sing.