Chapter Seven!!*

╔════════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════════╗
~BEACON HILLS ANIMAL CLINIC~
╚════════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════════╝

Third person's point of view:

Isaac emerges from the water, his eyes glowing gold as he roars

Isaac emerges from the water, his eyes glowing gold as he roars. Scott and Derek struggle to keep him under, Stiles lets go of Savannah's hand and goes to Isaac's feet, trying to help. "Get him back under." Deaton instructs them, but Isaac keep struggling against them even with all three of them pushing. "Hold him!" Deaton orders louder. "We're trying!" Derek exclaims. Isaac's eyes are full of fear.

"Stop your scaring him more. Please let me do it." Savannah begs Deaton, not liking how terrified Isaac looks. The other three look at Deaton, and he nods. They step away as Isaac starts to emerge, but Savannah's stops him, placing her hands on his chest she closes her eyes as Isaac goes back under, and he stops struggling immediately. She receives looks of awe as she continues to mutter something quietly. She opens her eyes and steps away.

Isaac starts to float inside the tub, and a small gasp can be heard. Deaton sends a nod of thanks at Savannah before looking at the others holding up his index finger. "Now, remember only I talk to him. Too many voices will confuse him and draw him out." Deaton instructs them quietly before leaning over Isaac. The four nod and watch Isaac as Savannah places her hands on the side of the tub, the other doing the same.

"Isaac? Can you hear me?" Deaton questions the beta in a gentle tone. "Yes. I can hear you." Isaac answers quietly after a beat of silence. Scott glances at Savannah and back at Isaac. "This is Dr. Deaton. I'd like to ask you a few questions. Is that all right?" Deaton asks, using the same gentle tone. He receives a quiet yes from the boy. Savannah looks at her hands, seeing them tremble. Scott notices and grabs one of them and squeezes it, getting a smile from the girl.

"I want to ask you about the night you found Erica and Boyd. I want you to remember it for me in as vivid detail as possible, like you're actually there again." Thunder is heard as Deaton talks to Isaac. Isaac rises slightly he shakes his head, "I-I don't wanna do that. I don't - I don't wanna do that. I don't wanna do that." the beta states fearfully. He starts to struggle slightly as the lights flicker. The others place their hands on him, keeping him in place.

The lamp above them flickering, Stiles looks at the light slightly freaked out. "Isaac, it's all right. Just relax. They're just memories. You can't be hurt by a memory." Deaton reassures Isaac in a caring tone. "I don't wanna do that." Isaac stammers over and over. He starts fighting again. Savannah steps forward and places her hand on Isaac's chest, closing her eyes and muttering the same spell to help him.