Chapter One!!*

╔═══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ═══╗
~THE HALE HOUSE~
╚═══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ═══╝

Third persons point of view:

"You haven't told him everything yet, have you?" Peter Hale asked his nephew, Derek, as he stared at the burnt Hale House stopping next to a tree

Isaac Lanley looks back at him, confused. "What do you mean?" Isaac asks as Peter goes to lean against a tree.

"Why do you think Derek was in such a hurry to build his pack? So eager to strengthen his power and his number? When there's a new Alpha, people take notice." The older wolf questions rhetorically.

"People like who?" the youngest wolf asks while walking up the house porch. He then points to the door. "What is this? What does this mean?" he asks, confused.

Derek walks toward Isaac and answers him. "It's their symbol, and it means they're coming."

"Who?" Isaac Lanley demands.

"Alpha's." Derek Hale replies with a single word. Isaac looks at him shocked. "More than one?" he questions. Derek swallows and replies, "A pack of them."

Peter stands up, looking Isaac straight in the eyes, saying, "An Alpha pack, and they're not coming. They're already here."

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

╔═════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ═════╗
~FOUR MONTHS LATER~
╚═════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ═════╝

Savannah's point of view:

I sat on the couch in thought and just waited for my two best friends to come back from catching a teenage werewolf named Isaac. We had him, but fortunately, he managed to escape. If it's not obvious, I'm relieved he did escape because, to be honest, I hate harming people, but then again, it's not like we have a choice. Isaac was badly injured. I just hope that girl who helped him can get them away and save.