Chapter 1: The Beginning

The scene starts off with dylan eating dinner with his dad and sister.

"Dad can i go to my friends house tomorrow, he invited me and all my friend are going too", dylan asked.

He answered,"Sure if you friends invited you but make sure you bring your phone."

"Hey dad, do you think mom would want to have dinner as a family all the time if she were still here", dylan brought up oddly.

"Dylan, what are you saying", kayley said.

"Of course she would, why wouldn't she", dad replied.

Kayley interrupted,"Lets change the subject, how are your grades doing dylan."

"Im done eating", dylan said quickly and ran up stairs. When he got in his room he fell on his bed and stared at a cut on his hand he got from falling in the woods in the back of his house. He started out the window and thought about how bad his grades were until suddenly he saw a wierd object fall out of the sky. He thought it was suspicious look and wanted to see what it was. He grabbed a flashlight and started walking to the stairs. He remembered his dad and sister were still down stairs. He snuck down the stairs and looked in to the kitchen and saw his dad and sister cleaning dishes. He tiptoed to the front door and quietly opened it but it made a loud squeaky noise. He looked back and saw his dad and sister still cleaning the dishes and made his way through the door and shut it on his way out.

He ran in the direction he say the object fall in for 5 minute until he eventually came upon the object. It looked like a stone with green glowy goo coming out of the cracks in the stone. Dylan walked up to the stone and acsedently tripped on the rock and his hands, shirt and knees became covered in the green glowy goo. He decided to let the stone be and started to run home to clean him self. When he got to the the front door he peaked his head through the front door. He saw his dad in the living room but didn't see his sister so he guessing she was in her room. He quietly step in side and made sure the door wouldn't squeak again and walked up stairs. He took his clothes off and jumped in the shower. After he was done cleaning him self he put a t-shirt and boxers on and fell to deep sleep in his thought.