Before starting

The set ups for the story to invade can be varried from official anime, games, maybe also novels to even fan fictions.

For the fanfics department: If the invading target or oc is going to be one of the fan fictions I'd like to have permission from it's owner before proceeding no matter what the copyright set as for safety reasons. Same goes for the characters, if an character (preferably OC for reasons) who already existed in other fan fics or series, those series involved cannot be invaded. More or so considering the 'If'-s in particular set up might be a long term across several or long term invasions.

The balancing within will be done depending on the situation but OP characters stories are absolutely not recommended (I prefer something more realistic honestly), cut me some slacks if you please.

However to make my research go easier so I'm thinking should I try and use something like Lycoris Recoil for example to practice for the first invasion. With the characters and objectives you can feel free to fill in the format you prefer of in coment but the squad size will be in four with one filled in by me. Though , I'd like the bios offered to be detailed so that I can plot better. Though of course some plots from the original stuff will be altered for better storytelling.

P.S, as now it kickstarted after this, whoops. There are still spots for the two if anyone becomes interested