Part 26: Silvally's backstory!

A/N: I surprised I never really told you guys Silvally's backstory, it was mentioned though but never really told.

Savanna was sitting at a lake, she couldn't sleep.

She heard footsteps and she turned around and saw her Silvally, it walked over and lied down besides her.

"Couldn't sleep?" Silvally nodded. "Me neither." 

"You think we are ever going to tell em how we met?" Savanna said and Silvally looked at Savanna.

"Probably not." Savanna said. "I still remember it like... It was yesterday." 

Flashback.

a Young girl who seemed like twelve was in Alola for a vacation, they decided to visit the Aether foundation, anyway, Savanna's parents were talking to some workers, Savanna being the sneaky girl she was, she runs off.

She ran to the Elevator and used the key her father gave her, and went down the lower levels.

The elevator stopped, Savanna got off and looked around, she walked into a room. 

There was two other rooms, labeled Lab A and Lab B.

She went over to Lab A and tried getting the door.

But it wasn't working.

But then, Something or someone caught Savanna's eye, she looked into the window and saw some sort of Pokemon, which had claws, acting as it's front legs, and a mask covering it's face, and a fish like tail.

It seemed to be in some sort of mental pain or pain in general.

Savanna don't like seeing Pokemon in pain, so Savanna backed up and ran and tackled the door.

It broke, for some reason and Savanna ran in, The Pokemon opened it's eyes and growled.

It's legs were covered in chains.

It growled at Savanna.

"I mean no harm..." Savanna walked over to the Pokemon slowly and tried petting the Pokemon, but it tackled her, Savanna hit the ground, but she sat up and shook her head.

"You got a powerful tackle attack." Savanna said and the Pokemon titled it's head.

"Look... I promise I am here to help you, not hurt you." Savanna said as she took out a hand.

The Pokemon sniffed it, the Pokemon moved it's head up.

Then Savanna started petting it gently.

"So do you trust me?" Savanna asked and the Pokemon nodded.

"Alright let's get you out of these chains!" Savanna said and she got up and grabbed the chains and tried to break them but it wasn't working.

"Fine... Let's see oh I know!" Savanna looked through her pocket and then grabbed something, it seemed to be sharp.

Savanna slashed through the chains and the Pokemon tried standing up and fell down right after.

"Don't try to stand up. I will save you." Savanna said and she got up and looked around, Savanna walked over and saw some papers.

"Type Null..." Savanna read...

Savanna looked at besides the Papers and saw a bag of Memory discs.

"Hmmm... I wonder." Savanna looked at the papers again.

"Woah cool..." Savanna muttered.

Savanna shook her head.

"Alright I think I know a way to show them." Savanna said and she grabbed a PokeBall which was besides the bag.

"Let's show the people who hurt you." Savanna said and the Pokemon nodded, Savanna returned Type Null and then grabbed the bag of memory discs, and ran off.

Flashback ended.

 "My mother thought I was nuts for doing that." Savanna chuckled and Silvally smiled.

A/N: Read and review!