Part 18: Eevee sure has the battle spirit.

"Eevee, Swift!" Savanna commanded as her newly hatched Eevee's tail began to glow and she sung her tail, releasing stars towards Silvally.

Silvally growled and stood and took the hit.

Our heroes seem to be working hard, Savanna's Newly hatched Eevee seemed to connect well with the group, and is a very outgoing.

May's Eevee however doesn't exactly have the same personality as her sibling.

"Alright Eevee, Shadow ball!" May commanded but Eevee just backed away. 

May knelt down and started petting Eevee.

"I guess we could wait. Until you want to start battling." May said.

May looked over.

Savanna's Eevee growled towards Savanna's Dratini.

"Alright Dratini! Help Eevee battle okay?" Savanna said and Dratini nodded and Savanna walked off to where May was, and sat down.

"Your Eevee isn't the same huh?" Savanna asked May.

"No... But it does remind me of something." May said.

"What?" Savanna asked.

"You and me. Remember when we were kids?" May asked and Savanna nodded and May kept talking"Well remember how you always loved battling while I was the one to back away?" Savanna nodded again. 

"Well... That's what your Eevee and My Eevee remind me of. My Eevee's like me and yours is like you." May said and Savanna chuckled and started petting May's Eevee.

"Well. Eevee's going to love battling! Just like you do now!" Savanna said and May chuckled, Savanna and her always had a weird bond, the only thing people thought that connected them was because of their love for food.

"Your Eevee's getting stronger I must say." May said and Savanna nodded.

"Hey Brock is the food done?!" Savanna asked.

"Yep!" Brock said, as May, Savanna, Ash, and Ritchie ran over.

A couple of minutes later.

Everyone was eating, May's Eevee looked at her plate.

Savanna's Eevee (who was done her food) walked over towards May's Eevee and grabbed one piece of it's food and gave it too her as an offering.

May's Eevee shook her head.

Savanna's Eevee threw the piece of food up and started eating it.

Savanna's Eevee smiled and then grabbed another piece and then offered it again.

May's Eevee grabbed it and looked at it, then ate it.

May's Eevee's eyes sparkled and Savanna's Eevee smiled.

Everyone smiled at this.

"Aww..." Savanna said.

A couple of hours later.

Savanna was training her Pokemon.

"You still training?! It's near night time!" Savanna heard someone say and she looked over and saw May yawning.

"Well May my Eevee seems to be very energetic..." Savanna said.

Pokespeech.

"Your one strong Eevee!" Savanna's Swampert said.

"Thanks!" Savanna's Eevee said.

"You will be even stronger in no time, thanks to how much Savanna trains!" Savanna's Grovyle said"and I hopefully get to evolve." Savanna's Grovyle muttered.

"What was that?" Savanna's Eevee asked.

"Nothing!" Savanna's Grovyle said.

"You see Eevee Grovyle has been overdoing herself because she wants to evolve." Savanna's Swampert said.

"What's evolving?" Savanna's Eevee asked.

"Evolving is a Pokemon goes through a change, like a form change, a type change etc. For example you Eevee can evolve into many times of Pokemon." Savanna's Silvally said.

"Really?!" Savanna's Eevee asked.

"Yes. These Pokemon are called Jolteon, Vaporeon, Flareon, Umbreon, and Espeon." (I didn't add Sylveon because this takes place in Gen three well not really but still!) Savanna's Silvally said.

"Woah.... How do I get those forms?" Savanna's Eevee said.

"Espeon and Umbreon as Eevees evolve from friendship meaning how much you love your trainer, but there's a thing to that however, Espeon you get in the day time if you love your Trainer, Umbreon is in the night. Flareon, Jolteon and Vaporeon evolve from stones." Savanna's Silvally said.

"Wow, which one do I choose?!" Savanna's Eevee said.

"It's too early for that, but when it comes you can decide if you want to evolve or not. I know Savanna wouldn't force you to evolve..." Savanna's Silvally said.

"I never thought I would see the day that Silvally acts like Bill Nye the science guy" Swampert said.

"Oh shut up." Savanna's Silvally said yawning. 

A couple of minutes later.

Savanna's Pokemon and the other's and their trainer's were sleeping.

Savanna's Eevee opened her eyes and looked around and looked over, and got up and walked over to Silvally and lied down and nuzzled his side, and went to sleep.

A/N: Read and review!