After you Read

Hey, you made it! Here's some last bits of information after you've read up to this point.
____________________________________

More Oneshots?: Truthfully, there probably won't be any more in this book after those twenty that I've written. I really enjoyed writing for Aether, but I've got other things planned that will be mentioned in a bit. Also sorry for all the sun related figures of speech that I overused. Just can't help but compare Aether to it because I feel like it fits him so well.

Thank Yous?: Of course! Thank each and every one of you for reading this collection of oneshots! Even if you skipped all the way to here, thanks for reading! Special regards to anyone who voted, commented, and/or added this story to a reading list of theirs. Things like that made my day and motivated me to complete the oneshots.

Future Plans?: As of now, I am down to three published works that I'm somewhat finishing. As far as Genshin related books go, I took a survey a while back for favorite characters (best girl and best boy) and Aether had been one of those chosen. Xiao, Noelle, and Hu Tao had been the others which means Xiao's getting his book next (a novel of sorts rather than oneshots) after I finish off one more of my current books. You're welcome to stick around for that, and if not that's perfectly fine.

Thank you again, and hopefully I'll see you around! Stay safe until then!