ch 8

Under the bright lamp in the jeturk residence hall, guell and his brother walked toward their father's office.

The younger sibling looked at guel, frowning. Why did he apologized to miorine, there will be a rematch in a few day so he could still win against that new student.

Few days ago, the red haired girl was asked a few question about her mobile suit but she said she didn't knew anything about gundam. There were no information aside from their father's meeting with ms.prospera.

What are they planning, both his brother and his father were playing their piece without telling him anything.

After knocking a few times, they entered their father's office. An old man with brown hair sitting on the chair behind a table, his eyes staring at guell.

" Guell, how did you lose."

His voice was more of a question than angry. After watching the video he knew guell had done his best, even surprising him a few times with his trick.

" She is strong, father."

" Beat her on the next duel, i have upgraded your mobile suit."

No matter what ai you put inside my mobile suit, it wouldn't be able to beat sulleta's gunbit, guel said in his heart. He kept it to himself, since this was the first time he saw his father again after their battle in the space.

It was hard enough for him to held back his eyes from crying. The other people mistook guell trembling, thinking he didn't agree to use the ai because he was too prideful.

" Guell, you have brought down our company's name. Why did you propose to that red haired girl?!!"

Not only his son lose miorine, but he also proposed to a girl from mercury. She was strong but that was all, what did his son see in that witch that made him propose to her in public.

" I love her."

The head of jeturk company stood up and walked toward his son, clearly angry.

" Guell, you love that witch!! The girl that pulled us down to the dirt and steal your fiance!!!! I didn't raise you as a jeturk to fall in love with a girl you barely kno-"

Words that he constructed fell apart at the sudden hug he recieved. He turned his head at his son, it was then he noticed the muddy blue eyes that was looking at him.

His anger disappeared when he saw the expression on guell's face. Sadness and loneliness shown through guell's eye. Vim jeturk was hesitant, but he wrapped his hand around his son.

Did his lost affect him that much? Did he propose to that red haired girl to comfort his heart? Did i said something wr-

The head of jeturk company shook his head, must be bacuse he lose his duel.

" That shitty witch, guell leave everything to the ai, just sit there and enjoy the duel."

He turned around and walked away from guel.

" Thank you, father."

His foot stopped, thinking he had heard something wrong. He turned around and saw his son bowing his head.

" Win the next duel, don't disappoint me."

For some reason his heart felt warm after hearing his son's voice. Right, he should be thankful, i had spent alot of money on him, the head of jeturk company said before sitting on his chair looking at the papers on the table.