ch 7

Walking in the hall, wim jeturk the head of jeturk looking at his watch, his assistant walked toward him with a worried face.

"Mr jeturk."

Said the assistant thinking how he should tell the boss the information he had just received.

" Last minute intervention?"

The old man with brown hair, still staring at his watch. Frown wrinkled the skin between the assistant's eye brow as he arranged the word the best he could.

" Your son was defeated in a duel"

Hnnn, the father of guell jeturk turned his head looking at his assistant with confused face.

" Even if you killed delling President, master guell won't be miss miorine's fiance."

That was unexpected but wasn't strange, peil and grassley's heir were good at fighting too. The assistant said no and said that a girl defeated his son in a duel.

How could his son lose to a new girl that just arrived in their school. The assistant showed him a video of their duel. His eyes widen in shock, looking at the gun bits that flew around his son's mobile suit.

" Ah ummm.... congratulations mr jeturk, for getting a daughter in law."

Words stucked in his throat as he saw his son kneeling with a bouquet of flower infront of the red haired girl.

" T-this flower is for miorine right?!!"

They stopped their mission and went to asked guell in person. That day, the president was saved at the cost of jeturk's proposal.

Few days later guell slowly opened his eyes and saw his brother sitting across him. Huh...where am i? Guell said as he looked at the window and saw his own reflection.

Sitting with his arms resting on his legs, the guell in the reflection looked very tired and sad.

" Big brother the match is voided. You haven't lose yet so don't be so sad."

" No, i have lost."

He stood up from the chair and walked away, guell niisan, his brother called extending his hand.

The door to the class opened, the loud class became silent as they turned their head toward the door. Walking from the door, guell with his face and collar wet as if he poured a bottle of water on his face, approached miorine.

The girl standing around miorine and suletta walked away after looking at guell's scary expression.

" Miorine, for my boorish behaviour the other day and for damaging your green house im sorry."

Everyone inside the class opened their mouth surprised hearing the word from guell. They had never expected to see the heir of the jeturk company bowed his head toward the white haired girl.

Hu, miorine sounds cold but it was her way of accepting people's apology. Sulleta was still shocked behind miorine, she walked closer to guell.

" Is this because of yesterday's duel?"

" The rules of the duel must be honored, and miorine. Learn to use a mobile suit, i will challenge you again one day."

White hair fluttered as she looked at guell wide eyes, not expecting to be challanged.

" You aren't the holder, give up on marrying me."

" Don't worry its not about that, if you lose i will have the right to marry sulleta."

The whole class silently staring at them holding back from squelling. Sulleta turned to guell hearing her name being mentioned in their duel.

" W-wai-"

" Fine, i will learnt it and beat you."

She turned her head and saw a smirk on miorine's face. Satisfied with her answer guell left the room.

" W-w-why did you accept him!!! You are terrible at fighting with mobile suit."

" Don't worry he said he will challenge me again when i know how to use mobile suit. In short he will wait until i am good enough to be his opponent."

Which meant never, miorine said smiling as she rested her hand on sulleta's shoulder.

Author note :
I have been busy lately so i don't have the time to check the chapter one by one, If there is any mistake or suggestions, please write it on the reply, i will try to fix it as fast as possible thank you :)