Chapter 9

Unknown POV:

I decided to visit (Y/n) in her dreams while she was in her coma. With me I brought some of her memories that I had erased. She wouldn't be able to put the pieces together. Soon she'll be consumed by the madness of black blood as I have been.

Having her on my side would be a great advantage in my master plan. No one would be able to stop me with her as my weapon.

"Soon I'll be back and kill the one who trapped me here. I'm coming for you (y/n), it's been a long time my sister.)

(Y/n)'s POV:

Lately all I have been doing is getting more intel on Stein for Medusa. I can't believe she's a witch, who would've thought, how I could I not see it? This sucked, I couldn't even tell anyone without worrying about being killed. I sighed and leaned back against the outside wall of the DWMA.

"Ms. (Y/n)?" A quiet voice spoke, I looked down to see it was Maka. "Soul, Tsubaki, Blackstar and I are going on a mission, did you want to come with us? I'm sure we could learn a lot from you."

I sat there and thought for a bit 'Would she let me do that? It means I could get away from Stein if anything happened....' I sighed "Yeah, I can come along, I could use the extra training." I sat up straight.

"Great!" She exclaimed "We're leaving first thing in the morning, we will meet here." She said happily before walking off.

I sighed and hung my head before a familiar voice spoke.

"Maybe getting out of this area for a bit will be good for you."

Stein's POV:

I had been watching (Y/n) carefully the last couple days, she's seemed really off. Something happened and I need to know what. I could see from a distance that she was talking with Maka about something.

"Why must I worry so much about her?" I muttered to myself before walking over once Maka left.

"Maybe getting out of this area for a bit will be good for you." I spoke which seemed to startle (y/n) a bit.

"Y-yeah maybe... I haven't been on a proper mission for a while... plus it'll give me some time with the kids, you know? Get to know them better." She grinned, but I could see right through it.

"(Y/n)...." I pinned her against the wall slightly. "Something is bothering you, what is it really? You've seemed more off than normal." I tilted my head and looked her in the eyes.

(Y/n)'s POV:

Stein pinned me against the wall, I could feel my heart race a bit, I couldn't tell if it was fear or something else. He looked me right in the eyes, I could see he was concerned. 'Should I come clean?' I thought to myself.

"I just.... keep trying to remember the man I saw in my dreams, he seemed so familiar, but I don't think I know him...." I lowered my head slightly.

"I see..." Stein said "Well, what did he look like?"

I thought about it for a moment, and to be honest I couldn't really describe him, but I feel like I've known him for a long time. "I don't really know how to explain," I paused. "He, it just feels like ove known him forever but I can't seem to see all his details, it's fuzzy. It's like I'm standing on one side of a sheet of water and he's on the other." I clenched my jaw trying to remember.

Stein gently grabbed my jaw to make me look at him. "Well, if you do remember, tell me, I want to help you (y/n)." And with that he walked away.

I just kind of stood there frozen in place. 'Why would he care about me? Well then again, he is a scientist' I sighed and started walking down the stairs of the DWMA.

"Oh (y/n), I have a job for you." A voice sounded in my head, it was Medusa "Since you decided to go on a mission with those kids, I need to you observe all of their skills. This will he useful information for the future." I could hear the grin in her voice.

"Why can't you just use someone else?" I mumbled.

"Because you're the only one everyone trusts." Her voice snapped "Now do as I say or else."

I sighed and kept walking knowing I had no choice, she knew everything I did. I needed to find a way to reverse her magic. But how? I couldn't tell anyone about it.

The next day I met up with the kids infront of the DWMA as agreed on.

"Yeah! I'm gonna be the star of the show!" Blackstar yelled.

"Yeah right" Soul rolled his eyes making Tsubaki giggle.

"Alright kids, where are we going?" I asked crossing my arms.

Maka then proceeded to explain where we were going. We we're heading to kill some strong keishins, I forgot how close Soul was to becoming a Death Scythe. With my help they could get there again in no time.

With that we headed off for our mission, but I could hear Medusa chuckling in the back of my head.

A/N:

Wassup? Just another quick chapter before I head to work- Imma try and update when ever I can, I really wanna try and finish this. But as I've said please if there's a part from the anime that you wanna see or if there's any spelling eorrors (I'm dyslexic) please let me know! I appreciate all feed back!

Until next time, I love you all <3