CH.6

Your POV.

*BEEB! BEEB! BEEB* my alarm clock beebed, waking me up by the loud noise. I groaned sitting up wanting to go back to sleep. '5 hours aren't the best, huh?' I thought slowly standing up.

Skiptime-after you're done

I just arrived at work and I was already greeted by one of my co-workers, Maddie (sry if it's your name. you can change if you want). I was just about to change into my usual working outfit, as she began to talk.

"so, I met this hot men two days ago, on Saturday. I haven't seen him here before but I really hope he comes ba-" "I don't care. now shut up and go to work." I cut her off. She looked at me like I just said 'f*ck you' infront of 1 Million people.

it's funny to mess with her. but in the end she just yells at me with 'how rude I am'. I'm not rude towards everyone. just my co-workers because I don't need to make sure they want to come back. I can be nice. If I want to.

Skiptime

the day went smoothly and my shift is almost done. it's 15:43 and my shift ends at 16:00. so have 17 minutes left. WHOO!

I was about to go back as I heard the bell when someone opens the stores door. I quickly walk behind the counter instead the back and wait for the costumer to come here.

??? POV.

I've been here 2 days ago and the cheesecake was amazing! Me and Masky made sure to go back to this store and regularly buy some here.

I just walked up yo the counter as I saw this person...they are so beautiful! not like the girl 2 days ago. she was a total brat. I hid the blush that almost made it in my face and ordered the cheesecake.

Your POV.

the men ordered and I was just about to pack his cake as I saw Maddie glaring at me. 'it that the guy she was talking about?' I thought. 'got gonna lie he is handsome' I thought again continuing to pack his cake. as I was done he gave me the money to said bye. I was just about to check how much it was as I was that he gave me 20 dollar to much. I was about to call for him but he was already out of sign. 'I guess I just made some pocket money' I thought awkwardly.

Hoddie's POV. (it was obvious wasn't it?)

I gave them the money and made sure that I also gave them 20 dollar to much. I read on their name tag that their name was Y/N. is it possible that it's The Y/N from our Groupchat? maybe. I'm not sure.

----------------

To be continued..

I hope you enjoyed it!

See you in the next chapter! ( ^_^)/