CH.5

Author's POV.

It's 4:47 in the afternoon and the (H/C) person (I would actually call you a "human being" but then I would definitely mess smth up again and rewrite it again-) sat in their chair looking at the screen while drinking some (F/E). Right now they are looking for a game to play. Suddenly their phone rang showing a notification from the Groupchat.

Your POV.

I was looking for something to play when I suddenly heard my phone ring. I looked at who it was and it was the Groupchat.
My new game buddy asked me if I was free to play. 'Damn I completely forgot about him..' I thought a little embarrassed. I quickly texted him back that I had time and we started playing minecraft together.

-Skip Time-

by now it was already 12:33 which means we already played like 8 hours or so. It's really funny playing with him. I'm even able to hear his voice and he can hear mine- that's a bit cringe because it's rare I even let someone talk to me in a game if I don't personally know this person but BEN is an exception. along with Tobs.

I quickly told BEN that I had to go because I had work in the morning. His respond made me want to smack him in the face. He said "Okay. Go to that stupid work of yours an waste your time doing that shit of yours". I was actually going to yell at him but told myself not to. I told myself that if I eventually ever meet him I'll just smack my shoe in his face making him suffer the most ever. With that thought I said bye leaving him confused. Maybe because he just insulted me and I was more cheerfuly than I should be but whatever. not like I actually care.

After doing me usual night routine I layer in bed looking at some websites where I could maybe find a new gaming table that is good but still cheap. I'm not one of those rich motherf*ckers yk.

(also this is your pajama (this is the only picture I have so just imagine another that are similar to this one the other nights))

When I was done looking and actually finding a good one I looked at my watch. 2:19. damn how am I supposed to wake up at 7:30 when I only got 5 hours of sleep?

Actually it doesn't matter because my motivation won't increase. I wonder why they haven't fired me already..I mean I'm rude...most of the time. Maybe it's because the need workers. Or maybe it's because I can cook so good :)

Probably the first one but who knows :^

After that I drifted of to sleep.

To be continued..

I hope you enjoyed it!

See you in the next chapter! ( ^_^)/