04

Me and Jack were getting ready to go to an interview with Ellen. I wore a dark red dress with matching heels, Jack wore a suit.

"Are you ready babe?" He smiled fixing up his tie

"Very" I responded.

As we arrived they got the cameras ready for our entrance we heard her say "We have two specials guests today!" The crowd cheered and clapped.

We both walked on to the stage with smiles on our faces.

We sat down on the couch facing Ellen "So how are you guys?" She asked with her legs crossed.

"We are doing great" Jack nodded in agreement "I'm going to be asking questions that people ask a lot" She explained.

Jack nervously laughed "This is a question for Jack, Jack what do you feel about Y/n?"

He looked at me and turned a slight light shade of red "Well uhm.." He smiled awkwardly.

"Cmon say it" She laughed to herself while the crowd agreed with her.

"I'm very luck to be dating her, I mean she has very beautiful face features and everything about her just makes me know I chose the right girl for me" He made eye contact with me making me blush.

"Wow Y/n you scored the right one, this question if for you, how did you and Jack meet?"

"Well actually we met when we were recording scream IV, we just started talking a lot and I couldn't resist so I asked him out he was the sweetest" I giggled.

"You guys are made for each other."

———————————————————————————

Sorry for taking the most long break every
268 words
🦅🦅