01

I made this listening to love songs. And I'm kicking my feet so like yeah.
__________________________

The teacher was giving us a lecture about how we should do our homework it was pretty obvious none of us were paying attention.

I slowing started laying my head down when someone tapped my shoulder. "What the f-" I whispered shouted turning around.

All I saw was Jack smiling handing me a note, I quickly snatched it away from him so the teacher wouldn't see, I heard him quietly laughing making me smile. I opened the note "wanna skip?".

I raised my hand to ask to go to the bathroom "Doing your homework is impor-, yes y/n?"

"May I go to the bathroom?" I asked politely

"Yes you may" She said with a sigh.

Skip time

I waited for Jack in the hallway "where the fuck is he" I said to myself, I saw him walking out of the classroom looking at his shoes with his hands in his pant pockets. Why was he kinda- no he's just my best friend that's all.

"Are you good?" He asked "y-yeah" I said getting those thoughts out of my mind "so where you wanna go?" We walked out of school "We should go to that one pond where the ducks are at" I called out "Yeah that'd be nice" he smiled.

LATER THAT DAY

Third pov:
"Ooh! Look there's a duck over there" Y/n jumped out of her seat to point at it, jack admired her beauty and personality ever since they started hanging out he gained more and more feelings for her.

"The view is so pretty" Y/n said sitting back down looking at the sky "mhm yeah" Jack responded resting his eyes on her and not the view "we should do this more often" She turned to look at him, Jack slightly turned a light shade of red.

"I-I yeah we should" He cleared his throat knowing Y/n's beautiful eyes were staring at him "I have something to tell you" He looked deeply in her eyes.

"And that is?" She laughed knowing she's driving this boy crazy "I like y-you like like you I don't know what I'm saying I'm sorry I should probably stop talki-" Y/n pressed her soft lips against his.

They kiss lasted 10 seconds Y/n pulled back "Don't worry, I like you too" He smiled "so what are we?" "I think this will answer the question" Y/n pulled him in for a long lasting kiss.

Minutes passed by

Jack walked Y/n home they talked and talked when they got to her house she gave him a peck on the cheek "Bye Jack!" She smiled and laughed to herself while walking away "Bye!" He yelled back.

She got inside her house and plopped on her bed knowing she had the most loyalest loving caring boyfriend ever.

This is so bad give me suggestions PLEASEE
496 words