03

I'm listening to Lana del Rey making this so like yeah! ONE FOR MONEY TWO FOR SHOWWWWW okay bye!
______________________________

The whole friend group was sitting on the bench, Mindy was ramming about who she thinks is ghost face. "It possibly could be Ethan, I mean he's the shy dorky guy, no one never suspects the shy dorky guy!"

His eyes went wide open "W-what?" Y/n giggled at his expression.

"It possibly could be Quinn shes the slutty roommate" Mindy said looking directly at her.

"Thanks for the comment" Quinn had a concerned face.

"You need to calm down, I mean we almost got murdered but were still alive." Y/n rested her head on Ethan's shoulder while saying that.

Her and Ethan had been dating for a while ever since she confessed her huge feelings for him, apparently he liked her too.

"Omg guys Sam's cute boy is calling" Tara said taking Sam's phone away from her lifting it up in the air so everybody could see it.

Y/n grabbed the phone and pretended to answer it "hey so what are your intentions" She smiled making everyone laugh.

Ethan admired Y/n when she smiled he knew he chose the right girl for him, every other girl was a bitch to him.

While y/n was laughing with the others Ethan kept his eyes on her and her only.

This is so bad 😭
236 words