Chapter 12 : Something interesting

"I see both of us had a nice hunt today"

Ryan smiled and turned around as he thought it would go away sensing him after all most of the animals except Rocky run away from him the moment he comes to the vicinity.

But to his suprise the coyote didn't run away it Started walk towards him .

Ryan was surprised beyond words but the coyote didn't stop moving towards him .

Soon it came beside him and say down and started to enjoy the rabbit.

Ryan was looking at the coyote in shock as it saw him seeing at it .

He snapped a piece of rabbit away and placed infront of Ryan.

Ryan was ammused by this action as he smiled and said .

"You want to share your meal with me ??"

Coyote tilted it's head as it didn't understand why Ryan didn't take the meat .

" No thank you my coyote friend "

Ryan smiled at it and passed the meat back to the coyote.

The coyote started to eat the meat without thinking as Ryan was amused by this .

He reached his near it's head as it stopped eating for a second and growled at Ryan

But Ryan didn't back down as he slowly reached out to it .

Slowly but surely the coyote Stopped growling as Ryan started to pet it .

"That's a good boy"

Hearing that the coyote suddenly bit him .

"Son of a...."

Ryan shook his hand as the wound already started to heal .

"Why did you bit !"

Ryan asked a little pissed but on a second thought he looked the coyote from top to bottom and said in realisation.

"Oh... So you are a girl ?? Sorry about that "

Ryan said as he started to pet the coyote again .

He somehow liked the coyote instinctly .

He didn't know why but it didn't feel bad so he didn't think about it any further .

After few hours Ryan noticed that it's getting dark as he sighed and said .

"Sorry girl but i got to go.... I still need to drink a little to keep the bloodlust in check "

The coyote looked a little sad so Ryan smiled and said.

"Don't worry i will be back... And will bring you some treats next time "

Coyote started to wag her tail as Ryan started to vamp speed from there .

______________

Ryan could be seen in his house with a blood bag in his hands .

"Finally some peace "

He said sipping blood when he got a phone call he saw who it was and sighed

"Spoke too soon "

He picked the call as the person on the otherside spoke .

"Come to my apartment"

"Whoa whoa whoa going straight to the bed ?? Where are my flowers? A costly dinner and some flirting? You i ain't cheap "

Ryan said with a amused smile but the person on the otherside did sound amused.

"Now "

"Geez grumpy much , don't worry i am on my way "

Ryan cut the call as he picked his jacket and keys .

______________

Ryan reached the apartment of the person as he pushed the metal slide door and saw three teenagers and two  men .

"Is this some kind of suprise party ? Cause last time someone threw me one i kind of turned into a blood bath"

Everyone looked at him seriously.

" What ? Just telling that i hate suprises "

They still looked at him annoyed.

" Take about tough crowd "

He rolled his eyes and entered the room with Derek the person who called him , Peter the psycho ex alpha as he came to heard , Cora Derek's sister , Boyd Derek's beta , Scott the potential True alpha .

" Why did you call me here anyway "

" We are planning to suprise attack Deucalion before he does "

Ryan became quite as he started to listen .

" We are planning a coup de main "

Peter continued.

"Strike then before they strike"

"So you are going to kill them "

Scott asked not liking this plan even one bit .

"It admirable how you still work with your morals even in this kind of situation"

Peter said looking at Scott who just ignoring .

"Why is killing alway the default plan with you guys"

Scott asked a little annoyed.

"Scott we need to do this before they kill one of us !"

Derek said a little angry .

"We just found out where they live do you think we should strike before knowing anything else ?"

Scott asked trying to convince them .

"You mean the pent House above the Argents ?"

Yan asked looking at the plan that was on the table .

"Am i last one to know ??"

Scott asked a little offended.

"That's not important, what we need to do is attack them when they least expect "

Derek said .

" No killing is not the answer! "

Scott said trying to convince them .

"Why do we need him again ?"

Cora asked annoyed.

"Can't we do this on our only ?"

"No you can not "

Ryan interfered in the middle as he lifted his head up and started to say .

"You can't do on this on your own. you need both of us here "

Cora folded her hand and said .

"And why is that ?"

"Cause the people you are going to face is pack of Alphas born to kill , and if you forgot, it's the same people who caught both of you and tortured and turned you into rabid beasts without reason"

Ryan cut of  when Derek was about to speak

"And all you have with you right now is a ex alpha who was killed by a bunch of teenagers and a beta , the current Alpha who doesn't know jackshit , two ignorant betas how don't even know W in a wolf "

Ryan looked around to see if anyone is going to oppose him but no one did .

"Good now that everyone got there heads out of there asses let's get to the plan and remember, Deucalion is always few steps ahead of you so it better be a damn good one "

Everyone looked at him as it's the first time they ever saw him this serious.

"Are you going to get to work or should I punch some sense into you ??"

Everyone started to study the design of the pent House for better knowledge of the environment well everyone but Scott , and Ryan observed that too and started to think of a plan.

_____________________

Vote share and comment