Disclaimer

Dear hot readers,

Thank you for giving this story a chance. Before you read any further, I urge you to acknowledge the disclaimer below:

This is a work of fiction: Institutions, organizations, characters, and incidents portrayed in this story are fictitious. Do not take the made-up sororities seriously.

Pace: In order to set the stage and build anticipation, this story begins as somewhat of a slow burn. Once the basics are established, shit will hit the fan after the first couple of chapters. I encourage you to stick around, for revealing the mystery is definitely worth the wait (which isn't extremely long from now).

Accuracy: I have little personal experience with sorority life. I've done research to accurately portray sorority rules and regulations to the best of my ability. However, sometimes rules when applied in a fictional setting need to be bent to fit within the narrative, so some creative freedoms and liberties were taken for plot purposes of this book. If you have any points of confusion, kindly let me know in the comments.

Nature of the story: This story contains adult themes and explicit content such as violence, foul language, and sexual acts. That said, this is intended for mature audiences only. Viewer discretion is advised.

Trigger warnings: Subjects such as abuse, rape, and murder reinforce the dark nature of this story. Trigger warnings will not be issued in the chapters that include these subjects. This is the only warning you have going forward.

Characters: Some characters possess villainous qualities and flawed characteristics. You will see the best and worst of them. You may or may not agree with the characters' actions, but remember everything comes in full circle.

๑๑

This is a campus-thriller with a poised blend of crime, romance, and shocking twists. Whether readers choose to disregard this disclaimer is out of my control. I've done my part.

I hope you remain invested in this story. There may be times you will think the author (me) is seriously disturbed, but hopefully the thrill makes up for it. Enjoy.