Chapter 12

Y/n pov:

1 week later...

"I thinks it's time we do a training camp" The rat principal said. You was at this boring ass meeting at UA. You hated meetings with your life.

"Are you sure it's not too soon?" Midnight asked. "I mean we just got attack by The League 2 weeks ago"

"I know but the students aren't practicing enough and sooner or later they will eventually fall behind" Nezu said. "We're the top hero school in Japan we need to keep that name"

You wasn't even really paying attention. Just sitting on your phone the whole entire time.

"Ok so how soon should we do one?" Aizawa ask.

"We should do one next weekend" You suggested. Your momma planned a meeting next weekend about the spy shit and you were not looking forward for it.

Everyone nodded there heads in agreement.

"Ok then its settled" Nezu said standing up. "We are having a training camp next weekend"

Nezu knew the training camp was a bad idea. The students didn't need any additional practice. It was all a lie. Your mother called Nezu and ask to do a training camp because she knew The Legue will attack there.

If The League attack the training camp that ment more info about them that they needed. That also ment you would see Dabi. It was all apart of your mothers dumbass plan because she knew you was fuckin a villain.

"Ok meeting is over sorry for taking up all your time" Nezu said. "And when you get back to class tell your students the news"

The bell rung signaling lunch was other for the students. That ment teachers had to go back to class and began teaching again. All the teachers left the meeting room and began walking back to there classrooms. you followed Aizawa since your teaching in is class during this period.

All the students came in the classroom. talking with eachother. The rung meaning that a new period has begun.

__________________________________

Finally the school day had ended meaning you could finally go home. Walking out of UA you headed to your car exhausted from the day. You phone started ringing. Looking down to look at the contact to see who it was, you rolled your eyes. It was Dabi.

Dabi has been blowing up your phone ever since that day. Calling to see you and texting you as well. You wish you could see him but it was dangerous. You didn't want messing around with him to interrupt your work, so you decided to ghost him. You thought he would give up after the first few days but he never did.

"Damn where they at?" You ask yourself. You were having trouble finding your keys to your Range Rover to open the car door. You kept on digging into your purse tell finially found them.

You open the car door to get in until a large scarred hand close it back up. You felt him breath on your neck.

"So you been ignoring me huh?" The familiar deep voice said.

"Dabi move your hand" You said annoyed. You were already tired from work and just wanted to go home. "I don't have time for this shit"

"Not until you answer the question doll." Dabi then you around so you were now facing him. One hand was on your chin harshly making you look into his blue eyes while the other hand was the car door caging you in.

"So why you been ignoring me?"

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Chapter 12 done ✅
sorry for not updating y'all i been busy asf n my bday just past💀
imma update more and i'm working on a new book
hope u enjoyed🫶🏾
618 words