Chapter 11

Y/n Pov:

I woke up the next morning as the sun came through the blinds. Stretching my arms out lookin for my phone. I grab it and tried to turn it on but it was dead.

"Damn I forgot to charge it?" I ask myself. Then it hit me. Last night.

I turn around seeing if Dabi was in the bed but he wasn't. I notice all his stuff was gone as well, so I guess his ass left. Then I remember what happened.

"This dumbass nigga" I said charging my phone. I hurried up and waited impatiently for it to turn on. When it finially did I notice I had 100 miss calls from various numbers. I notice some was from Akira so I decided to call her back first.

She answered the phone immediately "Bitch what the fuck happened" She said "Yo momma was callin my ass at like 3am"

"Girl I don't even wanna talk about it" I said tiredly. I notice my throat was really sore when I was talking.

"Yo momma was talkin about some nigga answer yo phone and you was suckin dick?" Akira said "Is it true" I stay silent not lookin in the camera.

"BITCH IT IS?" She said laughing hard asf.

"Can you stop yellin and let me explain." I said. She nodded and I told her the whole story about what happened.

"You better call yo momma real quick before she come to yo house and start banging on yo door like the damn police"

"I'm not even at my apartment Im at the beach house and she don't know where that's at" I said "Even when I do call her I don't know what i'm finna say"

"Yea you right how you finna explain that shit." Akira said "Why was hawks callin yo ass any way?"

"Girl I don't know." I said walking to the bathroom "He keeps tryna get back together with me"

"His bird ass real weird for that after all the shit he fuckin did" She said "But aye imma have to call you back my son got into a fight in daycare"

"I miss my badass nephew imma have to see him again" I said "But ok bye girl"

We said are goodbyes and hung up the phone.

"Imma just move to Canada" I thought. I don't even wanna deal with the shit my momma has to say

My phone started ringing and it was my dad calling. I decided to answer it since I know he won't yell at me.

"Hey dad" I answered "How's it going"

"Y/n..." He said wispering "What have you done??"

"IS THAT Y/N ON THE PHONE?" I heard my mom yell in the background.

"NAHH THIS AKIRA" My dad lied

"You know what I don't even wanna know" He said "Whatever you did is not my business. Just don't get pregnant"

"You know dad I don't want no badass kids running around" I said laughing. Even though me and my dad wasn't close in my teenage years I'm glad we are close now.

"You know your gonna have to face your mom soon there's a meeting tomorrow"

"Do I have to go?"

"Yea you do it's about the legue" My dad said "Also I'm glad hawks ass got his heart broken I hated that bird nigga"

I started laughing when my dad said that. My mom loved hawks and thought if me and hawks were dating it would bring money in and popularity and shit like that. Kinda like an arrange marriage but not really. My dad on the other hand wanted me to find someone I truly loved.

"What Akira say?" I heard my mom said

"Oh she said y/n is probably still sleeping. Bye Akira" My dad said then hung up.

After he hung up I decided to get in the shower and get ready to go to the store. I needed some tea for my throat"

________________________________

After I got out the shower I put on a little all black cozy outfit with some new balances to go grocery shopping since I didn't have shit in my beach house. I text my mom telling her im alright and I will talk to her tomorrow.

 I text my mom telling her im alright and I will talk to her tomorrow

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The outfit^

I grab my purse, car keys, and sunglasses and went off to the store.

________________________________

"Ohhh tete can I get some juice" My nephew Káiser said. Akira wanted to come shopping with me to so I went to pick them up.

"I heard you have been bad in day care" I said

"Well he called me an animal so I treated him like one" He said "All I did was scratch him with some crystals"

Káiser got his quirk early. His quirk is crystals he can create crystals with his hands

"Next time hit him a little harder" I said laughing while handing him the juice.

"Thanks tete" Káiser said.

"You the reason why he bad" Akira said laughing.

We finish shopping and check out. We headed to the car and put all the stuff in the trunk.

"EVERYONE CLEAR THE AREA" I heard someone said in the background. It was one of endeavors side kicks.

"Oh shit is that the legue?" Akira said.

I look in that direction and indeed it was. Why the fuck I keep seeing this bitch ass nigga. It's like he be following me or sum shit.

"Let's go cause that don't got shit to do with me" I said as we got in the car "Plus today my off day"

We hurried up and left as we I drove to Akira's house.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Chapter 11 done ✅
Imma try to update more y'all i'm sorry
Vote and comment cause i love reading the comments🙏🏾
964 words