Chapter 7

I forgot to say this story is not following the mha timeline. I'm just making up shit as i go

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Y/n Pov:

I finally got to my house. It took forever cause of the traffic. I went to my apartment thinking what to do if that nigga was still in my house. 'You got this Y/n just breath' I told myself. I took out my keys and open the door.

I went inside and took off my shoes. His shoes were gone so i guess he left

"Thank god" I told myself sighing of relief. I went to the kitchen to get a water bottle til I notice a note sitting on my counter.

The note said:

Call me 312-983-0140
-Dabi

'I thought he was a one night stand type of guy but i guess not' I thought to myself

Even though the note was short I couldn't take my eyes off of it. I continued to look at the note til my phone rang. It was a FaceTime call from Akira. I click the answer button.

"Hello" I said.

"Heyy girl how the meeting go" She said.

"It was so boring" I said "Can i ask you a question tho?"

"Yea girl what's up?"

"What would you do if you fuck a villain but you didn't know he was a villain til after you fucked him?" I said while opening my water

She looked at me with a 'bitch what?' type of look "Shiii it depends. If his dick was trash I would ghost him but if his dick was good I would let him hide out at my place" Akira said "Why you ask that random shit"

"I was just wondering and thinking of stupid stuff"

"Ok girl. Oh and I gotta call you later my man just got me some food" We said are good byes and hung up the phone.

"Let me go to sleep before i go" I said to myself

________________________________

After i woke up from my nap. I got ready to go to the hot pot. I put on a basic outfit.

Fit:

After i put on my cloths I made sure I had everything and left

After i put on my cloths I made sure I had everything and left. I got in my car and drove to UA.
________________________________

"ANGELIC" The kids said as I walk into theirs dorms.

"Heyy everyone" I said "Where's the food i'm hungry."

________________________________

We sat around the table and ate the food. Whoever cook this shit put they foot in it cause it was good asf.

"This is so good who made it" I said

"I KNOW ITS GOOD CAUSE I MADE" Bakugo yelled hella fucking loud

"Calm down I didn't ask for all that" I said and everyone laugh except for Bakugo.

We ate and talk. It was really fun. After we ate we played monopoly and of course I won. You already know Bakugo was overly mad.

"Y/n who do you think is the traitor" Denki ask me. I look at him confused as hell cause I had no idea what he was talking about.

"Traitor? What do you mean?" I ask. I just started teaching here so I guess I wasn't caught to things that happened at this school

"All the teachers were talking about a traitor being at UA" Kirishima said.

"Well I just started working here so I don't really know. Anyways let's pla-" Before I could finish red lights started flashing. The alarm went off.

"Kids stay clam" Aizawa said coming out his room. "Maybe it's a drill."

A voice then came on a speaker "This Is Not A Drill. Lock All Doors And Windows. I Repeat. This Is Not A Drill."

I haven't even been a teacher for a month and this dumbass shit already happening. I needa blunt.

"Are we under attack?" The little grape nigga ask. I needa learn names.

"We don't know yet. Everyone stay calm and be prepared to fight at any moment" I said. I know these kids are tough. They always be getting targeted by somebody. Aizawa got his scarf and was prepared. All of a sudden the alarm sound went off.

"Maybe it was a drill" Iida said

"Well that was boring I wanted to fight" Bakugo loud ass yelled. One day imma slap the fuck out of him.

"Keep your guard up because that as never happened before" Aizawa said. A few minutes pasted and nothing happen. We were still on lock down because you never know what will come. We decided to just clean up the kitchen.

"Well that was weird" I said picking up plates.

Aizawa nodded in agreement. "Yea that was the first time something like that has ha- BOOM"

A loud noise interrupted what Aizawa was saying. We look towards where the noise was coming from and a group of people busted through the door. It wasn't just any group, it was The Legue of Villains.

"Y/n i'll back then off take the kids to the back" Aizawa yelled. I quickly did what he said.

"WHY CANT WE HELP" Bakugo yelled

"JUST GO" I said. I looked back to see if Aizawa was ok. He was fighting what I think was a nomu. Before I turned back around, I lock my eyes with the same blue ones from the other night. It was him.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Chapter 7 done ✅
Hope you enjoyed
895 words