PROLOGUE

Y/N POV:
I was in my room packing my luggage.
In two days i'll be going to Hogwarts and i'm very nervous about in wich hause i'll be.
My hole family had been going to Ravenclaw for decades, well that was until my older sister,Sana, broke it and soon after my brother, Minho, broke it too. The two of them in to completely different houses, Sana in Hufflepuff and Minho in Slytherin.

Unfortunately I'm not the only one who is starting his first year in Hogwarts, my stepsister  Lana is.

After my dad died my mom married Mr.red who had a daughter my age called Lana. My mother's family was very happy of this marriage. I don't know why they had never liked  my dad. I love him so much and I miss him too and now he's dead and I have to handle Lana and his stupid dad. They are hell annoying. Mr.red is the definition of a care free dad he doesn't take care of any of us except my mom not even Lana.

Mom: Diner is ready!

I quickly went down stairs and sat in my seat.

Mom:did you finish packing your luggage?*she said puting the salad in the table*

Lana:of course ms.Lee*she said with that stupid smile that as soon as she saw my face turn into a disgusted face*

Me:I didn't. I only have to pack some things but it'll be done soon.

Mom:Ok. Sana! Minho! Down stairs now!

Minho: going mom!

Mom:well aren't you excited nor nervous? it's your first year!*while mom speaks Minho comes and sits next to me with a smile on his face followed by Sana who sits next to mom*

Lana:yes! I'm sure I'll be on Ravenclaw and continue the family legacy not like others*she said in biter tone making everyone take the hint*

Our family find this house shit very important and since my brother and sister are not in Ravenclaw my family has been a little distant with us. The moment they see me they'll go "I hope you are in Ravenclaw blah blah blah" Is not that I go to the sorting hat and tell him "hey put me in Ravenclaw" and h'll be like"yes of course"

Mom:well... Ravenclaw or not I love you all and nothing will change that.

Mom was looking at me and my siblings. There a big awkward silence until I speak up.

Me:Mom, were is Mr.red?

Mom:At work.

Me:At this hour, again? is the third time this week and we are on Wednesday.

Mom: The ministry has been very busy lately.

We ended eating dinner. I went to my room and pack the rest of my luggage.
Then my brother Minho entered my room.

Minho: what's up sis?*he said siting in  my bed next to my case*do you need any help?

Me:No.Do you think i'll be in Ravenclaw?

Minho:Who cares? Mom doesn't care nor I nor Sana.

Sana enters the room
Sana: What are you talking about?*She said siting next to Minho*

Personally I have a very good relationship with my siblings but with  Minho is the closest person to my in the world. Sana and I are also close but we don't understand each other that much like Minho and I.

*THE NEXT DAY*

Tomorrow is the day, to be honest I'm excited, nervous, disgusted, happy and sad at the same time. I'm excited cause finally I'll learn magic and be able to make friends. My brother and sister made a lot of friends in Hogwarts and i want to befriend people too. It's so sad I have to go to the same time because I don't want to lose the liberty to do what I want the ole day. I'll have to study and I also want time with myself and hang out with my future friends.

We'll se.

______________________________________

I'm sorry for any errors and hope you enjoy 🥰