Chapter 3 - The sleepover

WARNINGS:
cussing
LGBT (duh)
Uraraka has homophobic and abusive parents.
Jirou is non binary.
Includes:
Jirou x Momo
Toga x Uraraka

The people at the sleepover are Mina (she/they), Jirou (they/them), Momo (she/her), Uraraka (she/her), Tsuyu (she/they), and Hagakure (she/her).
3rd person POV:

The two girls arrived at Mina's dorm and went inside, earning a warm welcome.

"Hey! I'm so glad you finally decided to join us, we were just about to play truth or dare." Says Mina leading the two guests toward the rest of the group who was chatting in her bedroom.

Momo saw Uraraka and walked to the middle of the room, raising her voice.

"Okay, everyone get in a circle so we can start!"

Everyone did as she said and formed into a big circle on the floor. Mina handed everyone a small piece of paper before standing in the middle of the group.

'This is Mina, of course theres a twist.' Thought Ochako to herself.

The pink haired spoke.

"Ok everyone, listen up! How this is gonna go is I hand you all a piece of paper as well as myself, and we write our names on our piece. I'll put the names in this hat."

She sat a green frog bucket hat in the middle of the circle.

"I planned on making this more intense but Uraraka here has had a long day. Soooo~ basically we write our names and put them in the hat so the order is completely random, and there will be no skipping. For my final rule, if you fail to complete your dare or refuse to do it, then the group will come up with three truths for you to answer no matter what. These truths will be different from others because they will be more personal. Everyone understand?"

The room was silent and a few girls nodded.

Mina smiled brightly.

"Perfect, let the game begin!!"

Everyone wrote their names down, including Mina who later put them all in the hat and mixed it around with her hands.

"Can I go first? " asked Tsukki.

"Of courseee!!" Replied the host.

Tsuyu grabbed a piece of paper from the hat and read it aloud with a smirk.

"Jirou."

Jirou sighed. "Give me a dare."

Mina giggled excitedly (just like me fr🤭).

Asui didn't want to give them a dare that was too hard but not too lame either.

"I dare you to yell a compliment to Momo at the top of your lungs."

Jirou blushed and directed their attention to Momo who was softly smiling.

Tsu glanced over at Mina who shared the same look on her face until they couldn't take it anymore and bursted out in laughter.

Mina's laugh is contagious, it was one that could light up a room full of darkness and cheer everyone up in an instant.

That was something everyone seemed to like about her.

Jirou couldn't help but laugh as well which helped them get rid of some of their fear.

They really liked Momo. No matter how bold they seemed, they just couldn't tell her.

Jirou stood up and walked over to Momo, taking a deep breath and putting both of her hands in theirs.

"I think you are really pretty, and kind, and I'm so happy that I could meet you and work with you to become heros!!!!"