Epilogue (My Home)

Five years later:

You sit on the sand leaning back against Billy's chest. His lips meet your cheek softly and you close your eyes, feeling the breeze on your face.

"Uh oh." Billy says and you sit up and open your eyes.

"What?" you say scanning the water for Johnny immediately.

Billy chuckles and points to the lifeguard stand where you see 11 year old Johnny trying his best to flirt with the teenage girl.

He gives her a wink and turns towards Billy with a big smile. Billy gives him a thumbs up in return and you playfully smack his hand down.

"Don't encourage him." you laugh and Billy wraps his arms around you pulling you back into his chest.

"You've created a mini you." you groan dramatically, leaning your head on his shoulder.

"There's about to be another mini me." he smiles and places his hand on your stomach.

You found out you were pregnant a few weeks ago. Two months along. You were nervous at first but now the nervousness was mostly replaced with excitement.

"You want a boy?" you look up into his eyes.

"No. Definitely a girl. They're easier. Right?" he questions.

Your eyes flick towards Max and her boyfriend waist deep in the water. She leans up and kisses him and you hear Billy groan.

"You were saying?" you giggle and he rolls his eyes.

"No kissing! Hands where I can see them!" he yells across the sand.

Max flips him the bird and you turn around to face him.

"She's not a kid anymore, Bills." you say, wrapping your arms around his neck.

"Well I don't want to see it, okay? It's.. I don't like it." he mumbles.

You look at his grumpy expression and smirk. "No kissing?" you pout leaning closer to him.

"That never means you." he hums, leaning in and pressing his lips against yours. Your lips part immediately allowing his tongue to slip inside. His strong hands rest on your waist. He snaps the string on your bikini bottom against your skin.

"No kissing! Hands where I can see them!" Johnny mocks running up to you.

"Dude, I was on your side earlier." Billy scoffs and Johnny just laughs.

"And you need more sunscreen!" Billy calls as Johnny runs towards the water.

"You're such a dad." you tease and he pulls you to his lap. His lips meet your ear. "Dad or daddy?" he burns.

"Stop it!" you pull away with a laugh and stand up reaching your hand out. Billy grips it and allows you to pull him up. You look at his tan body glistening with sweat and bite your lip.

"Maybe daddy.." you mumble.

"What was that?" he smirks as his eyes roam your body.

"Nothing." you chirp and head to join Johnny and Max.

Billy scoops you up and carries you towards the water.

You had sold your moms house three years ago and packed everything up. You bought a small house in California just big enough for the four of you.

Max and Billy had missed Cali. Max's friends still came to visit during the summer and Billy.. you've never seen him happier.

You had a simple wedding on the beach. Robin cried like a baby and Steve was Billy's best man. The two of them were Yin and Yang... but now you would never know that they used to hate each other.

You and Billy adopted Johnny the day after your wedding. My Johnny boy. You had your ups and downs just like every family does. But you were happy. Your life was at peace.

Over the years, the chaos of your childhood faded into the background and you finally felt like you could breathe. The weight on your shoulders had been lifted. You didn't have to do everything alone. You had Billy now. Sometimes you wondered if your mom would be proud of you. You hoped she was at peace too.

You cling to Billy as he wades into the water. "It's cold." you whine and he shakes his head.

"It's like bath water, y/n." he scoffs.

You shiver as the water reaches your waist and Billy lets you down. You grip his shoulders and wrap your legs around his waist hopping back out of the water.

"So dramatic." he smirks as he holds you tight.

His blue eyes shine as he looks into yours.

"I love you, Y/n Hargrove." he says before he leans in for a kiss.

"I love you, Billy Hargrove." you sigh against his soft lips.

My husband. My family. My home.

******A/N: This is the final chapter. Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed it. 🖤🖤🖤 I plan to go back at a later date and update this book. I would like to add some more development and possibly a few new chapters. I have a Billy short story called "The Fence" and a newer Billy x OC fic called "Safe Haven" if anyone wants to check that out also. I think my writing has improved quite a bit in those. 🖤

If anyone is looking for a new Billy fic you absolutely need to check out kelmo_2 She has Red Hot Hawkins Summer, Bluer water, and a new fic Desert Rose. Her Billy is my favorite Billy I've ever read!! Go check them out! He's delicious. 🥵