1.2: Luo Han

***

It has been a few days since the arrival of Zhou Zheng and Dua Wen in the world and the mission's percentages increased by a lot, just not one specific mission.

Ding!

[Missions:

1. Prevent the Male Lead and Female Lead from getting together! (60%) - 100 points

2. Expose Qin Xia's personality! (0%) - 100 points

3. Find a capable partner for the Male Lead! (64%) - 50 points

4. Live a better life as Zhou Zheng (37%) - 50 points]

As Zhou Zheng scanned through the missions, his eyes narrowed in suspicion. Oddly enough, the mission of finding a capable partner for the ML and preventing both the protagonist to get together were increasing day by day, an awfully suspicious amount too.

Which leads to the question of "How?"

While he was thinking, his eyes widened in a sudden jolt of excitement. Was it possible that the male lead was homosexual all along?! If so, then maybe Zhou Zheng would have a chance to finish 3 missions in one go while finally focusing on exposing the fake white lotus!

When he concluded the thought, his eyes shone with anticipation and his cheeks reddened yet again, making him look like a kid arriving at the carnival for the first time. However, it didn't exactly match the atmosphere he was in. After all, he was in class, the mathematics class too. 

With that in mind, it was obvious how people would start staring at him in confusion, some even in awe at how excited he looked like. 

But it didn't matter since even after the mathematics class ended, Zhou Zheng was too occupied in his thoughts to even notice Dua Wen and Luo Han staring at him with raised eyebrows. Who made Zhou Zheng so excited? But both had different concepts of what happened for him to end up that way.

Luo Han: ... (I am jealous)

Dua Wen: ??? (Does the host like maths that much?)

 Luo Han, being the spoiled kid he was, immediately but softly patted Zhou Zheng's head to stop his trance but the latter only leaned into the touch, looking so innocent and vulnerable. An instant heart attack occurred in both the men's hearts as they stared at Zhou Zheng.

"Xiao Zheng?" Luo Han's attractive voice instantly snapped Zhou back to reality, his eyes blinking multiple times before he realized the situation. No, he was too entranced by his ideas in his thoughts that he didn't realize he accidentally acted so familiar with the male lead!

Embarrassment overflowed in his feelings as his cheeks reddened from being too flustered, his voice weak and soft as he replied, "Yes.."

Yet again, both men were stunned by how docile the man looked like. Each has their own momentary thoughts again while looking at the expression. An expression only made when someone's secret was found out!!

Having such a thought, Luo Han's eyes darkened dramatically and his jaw tightened. His breath was shaky as he retracted his hand and his lips pursed into a thin line, looking cold. Whereas Dua Wen stared at the scene with a blank face. Luo Han was clearly jealous but why can't he control it? The thought wasn't even told to be the truth and was assumed. Clearly, it wasn't Zhou Zheng who acted like a kid but Luo Han himself...

"Let's go" Luo Han spoke, gritting his teeth, looking more aggressive than ever but Zhou Zheng was still aware of his own embarrassment more than anything and looked down, holding Dua Wen's hand to lead him the way out of the classroom.

Dua Wen: !!! (Not me, I'm going to die!!)

But Dua Wen could only clear his throat and shakily hold his host's hands before walking out of the classroom. His back was stabbed by Luo Han's icy glare.

Clearing his mind and making a decision, Dua Wen spoke up, "I need to go to the bathroom" then immediately sped away, not even waiting for his host's response.

His host, Zhou Zheng, stared at the retreating back with a pout before being noticed by Luo Han. His hands immediately held by the other and his facial expression turned from cold to loving, "Xiao Zheng, hold my hand instead."

And Zhou Zheng nodded. His head lifted up to stare at Luo Han, his gaze filled with questions before he finally spoke and it made Luo Han not only stiffen but startled overall with the question, "Are you homosexual, Luo Han?"

A question that Zhou Zheng was contemplating all this time was finally asked and as if a burden was lifted off from his chest, he felt more comfortable and relaxed. Whereas Luo Han stood there like a stone.

"Luo Han?" Zhou Zheng asked again, waving a hand in front of his face before suddenly his hand was held by the other. Luo's gaze was serious and his lips that were curved up in an affectionate smile earlier were now in a thin line. Clearly, the question seemed to be hanging off limits to Luo Han and Zhou Zheng felt awkward.

"You don't have to answer- "I am." Luo Han interrupted with a serious look then continued, "I am gay. And Xiao Zheng should make sure to keep it a secret."

Zhou Zheng awkwardly nodded but before he could speak, the mission dashboard showed up in front of him, making him flinch. In Luo Han's gaze, Zhou Zheng looked like a pet startled by his own owner, and it only made him feel guilty for looking so intimidating.

Ding!

[Missions:

1. Prevent the Male Lead and Female Lead from getting together! (80%) - 100 points

2. Expose Qin Xia's personality! (0%) - 100 points

3. Find a capable partner for the Male Lead! (75%) - 50 points

4. Live a better life as Zhou Zheng (37%) - 50 points]

Zhou Zheng's eyes widened at the massive increase in the mission's percentage. Was the plot hole Luo Han being gay? So he was technically right when he concluded that the missions were too easy and the reason why... was because Luo Han was gay!

Instantly, his face lit up, a bright smile curving up his own lips and Luo Han who was staring at him was blinded by such light and warmth. But at the same time, Luo Han realized that Zhou was smiling after his admission of being homosexual. Was...Zhou Zheng was happy he was gay? Did this mean something then?

Luo Han who was once guilty also looked happy now, holding Zhou Zheng close, tempted to hug him tightly and never let go. At the same time, Zhou Zheng was smiling brightly.

This was what Dua Wen saw. As a single dog, this was too pathetic of him to even stare! If he wasn't strong mentally, he would've melted into a puddle of blood, sweat, and tears from seeing such a strong PDA!!

Then again, he had no right to say this in front of that dangerous man. That man would act like a dog without hesitation if his host told him so! 

Dua Wen sighed a breath of relief. Maybe because of this, this man won't try and take him down after the way his host held his hand. His grudge wont be that long after all, right?

....Right?

***