Arc 1: Luo Huan

***

A groan escapes Jin Wenyan's lips when he tries to get up, his eyes wanted to close and rest again. He looked around seemingly trying to figure out the situation until a sudden headache came. Memories overflowed inside his brain. His eyes widened then returned back to normal.

'So I'm the villain...' he sighed and plopped back on the bed, he thought and deciphered the memories that had come back to him.

Zhou Zheng, the body he is currently occupying is a minor villain in the plot of this world. Zhou Zheng was characterized as a villain because he had 'bullied' the girl that his best friend had loved the most. He was a normal teenager, but the male lead and female lead weren't. They both were from rich companies ready to be heir any minute from now.

Accordingly to the memories, his best friend was the male lead, his name was Luo Huan. The male lead and the female lead, the girl who was bullied whose name was Qin Xia met when the class(that they both were in)'s students were introduced one by one. Zhuo Zheng who had also been in the same classroom met the female lead. The three were the best of friends until Zhou Zheng had found out the true personality of Qin Xia. Qin Xia who had also found out about Zhou Zheng discovering her immediately became two-faced towards him. Angering him in any way, threatening him, and even telling him that he'd break the heart of that dear best friend of his. All of these actions were done when Luo Huan was absent or not there in that scene. 

Doing this, Zhou Zheng's patience snapped. He also angered her, threatening her even. He bullied her and Qin Xia who knew her plan was going accordingly acted as though she was surprised and went along with it until the male lead found out. Luo Huan was furious at his best friend. The two young men argued in their dorm and Qin Xia who had known that they were arguing grinned smugly knowing that their friendship will end. That Zhou Zheng would finally be gone and Luo Huan would finally be hers. 

Zhou Zheng felt disappointed towards his best friend who had yet to see the real Qin Xia but before he could reveal anything, Qin Xia had interrupted their fights, crying pitifully every time. This lead to tearing the two young men's friendship apart. They both lived in their own separate dorms not even talking to each other. In the end, the male lead and female lead had their happy ever after while the minor villain Zhou Zheng died. 

Jin Wenyan smiled at the memories, it seems that he had a lot of work to do. And just right after he had deciphered everything, the door slammed open.

"Host?" a deep voice called out softly and a tall man was revealed, his light tan-toned skin color glistening under the rays of sunlight coming from the window, his dark brown eyes and black hair clean of any mess. His whole body screamed out 'perfection' and Jin Wenyan smiled at the thought of that, he chuckled softly.

Tian Feng looked at his host chuckling softly and smiling, his host was the villain right now, Zhou Zheng. And that would mean that the features were not the same as his original body.

Zhou Zheng had light peach-colored skin free from blemishes or wrinkles. His eyes were pure charcoal-like black, one look at it and you'll be sure to be there awestruck. His soft plump lips were pinkish-red, it looked so seducing that anyone would want to know how it tastes...His stature was shorter than Tian Feng by 8 cm.

Tian Feng's body was the friend of Zhou Zheng's best friend, Dai Wen. He was just cannon fodder but still a friend to Zhou Zheng and Luo Huan though he was rarely mentioned. 

Tian Feng is 186cm while Jin Wenyan is 178cm.

(A/N: Jin Wenyan will now be called Zhou Zheng and Tian Feng will now be called Dai Wen.)

Zhou Zheng waved gently at Dai Wen and the other smiled in return.

"Dai Wen, why were you rushing to go into Xiao Zheng's room? you know he was still sleeping." Luo Huan suddenly interrupted, he spoke while leaning onto the door frame.

He looked back and forth between the two people and he sighed deeply. 

Zhou Zheng who had noticed the male lead's appearance couldn't help but smirk maliciously. Who said he was straight? you dumba$$. He is gay!

Luo Huan looked like he was the same height as Dai Wen but he was taller than Dai Wen by 4cm, he was 190cm. His dark brown messy hair as if it was ruffled had still been hot to Zhou Zheng. His dark golden eyes were slightly slanted, like phoenix eyes. His body was muscle-like as well as Dai Wen. His lips firm tucked into a thin line, still untouched.

Zhou Zheng sighed internally, 'It's a shame that he belonged to the female lead later on...he would've been better with someone else.'

Right after he thought of that, the missions were sent to his mind with a 'ding!'

[Missions:

1. Prevent the Male Lead and Female Lead from getting together! - 100 points

2. Expose Qin Xia's personality! - 100 points

3. Find a capable partner for the Male Lead! - 50 points

4. Live a better life as Zhou Zheng - 50 points]

he gasped suddenly his eyes brightening up at the sight of the 1st mission. His face smiling softly excited about what's to happen, his cheeks were light red.

From the outside point of view, he was looking at Dai Wen while smiling so softly, so excited and his cheeks were an obvious shade of red, everyone would've thought he was admiring Dai Wen romantically.

Luo Huan saw this and his mouth twitched in annoyance, what was this? was his Xiao Zheng really blushing at another man? No way will he let that be.

"Xiao Zeng." Luo Huan called out affectionately, while passing by Dai Wen, he gave him a warning glare, "let's eat breakfast."

Dai Wen who received a warning glare sighed tiredly being bullied by such a man. When would he ever stop?

"sure." Zhou Zheng replied without any affection and still looked at Dai Wen, seemingly admiring him, and this annoyed Luo Huan even further.

"Xiao Zeng...the food will get cold..." Luo Huan whispered at the ear of Zhou Zheng as he steadily and softly grabbed the two arms of the other to help him get up.

"mh." Zhou Zheng agreed and nodded, his focus was now on the male lead. He smiled softly and his cheeks were cherry pink, most of his back hair and some of his front hair was glistening under the rays of the sunlight.

'He looks so ethereal...' Luo Huan thought and he smiled back gently.

"Let's go." Zhou Zheng's soft voice echoed throughout the room and Luo Huan nodded, walking towards the door.

Dai Wen who was left alone, ignored; "..."

***

A/N: TYSM FOR READING STARTING CHAPTER OF ARC 1!! Hope you liked it <3