Chapter 4

After a nice, confusing talk with Teddy, he told me that the key was something I needed to find with no help. Teddy was just tired of hiding himself for the past 8 years. Yes, that's right. I've had Teddy all my life. I told him I wouldnt tell a single soul about his secret. Supposibly, I was the only one on planet Earth that knew stuffed animals could talk. I told Teddy he could sleep with me tonight. He jumped into my arms and we carried on upstairs.

Teddy and I sat down on my bed and thought about this whole 'life changing' situation. Teddy and I fell asleep watching Chucky. Yes, I know. Chucky is about a doll that comes to life and kills people. But I seriously doubt that Teddy got any ideas from that. Teddy fell asleep right next to me. Somethng was telling me that Teddy was hiding something that he hadnt told me before. Well, I knew Teddy wouldnt do anything to hurt me, so I doze off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                            (Next Day)

I woke up with Teddy gone again. It was about 3 in the Morning and I had another bad dream. This time, Teddy, well, he was after me. I dont think I can get more descriptive than that.

Teddy was my best friend. I was terrified. It was mostly because of my last dream. That dream was real. 100% true. I went downstairs. It was still 3 A.M. I got a glass of apple juice and went back into bed. I saw Teddy coming upstairs with a knife. "Teddy, put that away." "No, I'm good."

Teddy ran towards me. I got scared so I went under the covers. I took a quick glance above the blanket I was underneath. Teddy was gone. I hid my face under my blanket again.

Teddy was there. With a knife.