Chapter 1

"Teddy, you're my best friend." is what I tell my Teddy bear every morning. I feel as if my Teddy bear has a mind of its own because it nudges me every morning. I take that as a way to tell me to get up every morning and get something to eat. I usually have Pop-Tarts or Toaster Strudel. They're both very good.

I woke up with My Teddy Bear on my face, but i swore I left him on the couch. "Lilly! Breakfast is ready!" my mom screamed to me. Im an 8-year-old, but very proud of it. My parents are very wealthy considering my dad is a surgeon and my mom is a Supermodel. I have my own room with 2 couches, a bed that hangs from the ceiling, a 60' in flast screen TV, and a wii. I would say im very spoiled.

My mom very rarely makes breakfast. Today she made bacon, eggs, danishes, oatmeal, and chocolate pancakes. "MMM... Thank you Mom!" I said. My mom walked up to me and gave me a hug and a kiss on the forehead. "You're welcome sweety. Today I didnt have school because it was Saturday. I went upstairs in my room to get changed and ready for shopping. I took Teddy with me everywhere. We went to Target and then to the mall. I left my Teddy in the car so I wouldnt have to worry about losing him inside a store. But today, I decided to take Teddy inside the mall. I lost him. I felt so bad that i looked everwhere for him, but I couldnt find him. I cried for about an hour.

We went back home and Teddy was sitting on my bed. "Oh No."