Eleventh Commandment

"Tetsuya?" A soft voice called out, followed by the sound of a gate opening with a small cackle of a bell. The said man turned his body around and gave a tentative wave.

"Hello Grandma, How are you?" He said while walking up to his beloved grandmother that he haven't seen for the past five years. The older blunet just narrowed her dark brown eyes at her grandson.

"Were you about to break down?" That was a sudden question and made the blunet step's faltered for just a moment but resumed quickly as he gave the old lady a loving embrace. He couldn't lie to do this woman even if he wanted to, she was like his mother although they were not related by blood.

It was sort of troublibg to be honest.

"No... " He said unconvincingly. She pulled away with a raised eyebrow, clearly not liking the lie that was slipped from her beloved grandson's lips.

"I may be old and soon to be blind and forgetful but I know you're lying Tetsuya, Come inside now and let's talk about it." She commanded as she wobbled her way to the gate and waving her hand blindly for the young man to follow her like a lost puppy.

He let out a soft sigh but followed nevertheless. Nothing will change her mind, not even her late husband who was still alive years ago. When he closed the creaking door of the house he turned to be greeted by something or someone squished completely to his legs.

He looked down and gave a faint smile, ruffling his brown locks and pinching his nose as he picked him up from where he was. "Have you been a good boy to grandma?" He asked and received a eager nod from him.

"Good boy? He almost gave me an heart attack for the past seven years! That little brat never learns when to-" The grandmother started rambling but cut off by the whimpering coming from him. "Grandma he's young, Even Nigou gets frustrating once in a while." The blunet reasoned as he rubbed his back soothingly.

"Tetsuya, why are we talking about Mikio? We were supposed to talk about you not him... " The older Kuroko head's popped out from the kitchen's door as she pointed her finger at him. "We have nothing to talk about, I just wanted to see how you are doing here." He said, finding a way to avoid talking about one thing he tried to avoid.

Love.

He was still troubled of accepting the apology of the redhead. He was still in denial that he thought it was just some sick way of entertainment.

But he knew from the back of his mind that Akashi loved him more than he loved anyone in this world.

Of course, they were other people who got the brains and looks and better than the blunet but out of all those people who seemed too perfect to be real he chose him. A guy who was barely noticed in school and only interested in books and maybe basketball.

A complete opposite of what the redhead was like when he was in that year.

He was popular, excelled in both academic and athletic standards and has the looks and personality that can make any woman melting and any man jealous. He has everything, he could get anyone who he wished.

And yet he chosed someone like Kuroko.

"Well I'm just wonderful and how about you sit down and Mikio go outside and play with the neighbor's yes? Go." She said firmly and both of them did as they were told. Kuroko was now seated on the love seat that was across from his grandmother who was seating on a rocking chair, cross-legged and hugging a plush pillow that was given to her last christmas.

"You know the drill Tetsuya, you may talk about anything that is under and over the sun." She said with an encouraging smile. The blunet nodded meekly as he began talking about what was bothering him lately mostly about him and Akashi.