Third Commandment

"The CEO of the Mayuzumi Company invited you for a meeting this coming weekend should I tell them you're unavailable or coming to the meeting for the new set of construction at the north part of Tokyo?" Mibuchi asked as he read and glanced at the redhead with a raised eyebrow. It's been three years since they last saw the blunet but nothing in important had change since them.

Except that when the redhead turned 24 two years ago he took over his Father's company and became the new CEO. "Tell them I'll be there." Akashi said as he gestured for the head butler to leave him until further notice.

"Of course Sei-chan, have a nice dinner." The black haired said as he bowed before he exit the study room of the redhead. Akashi sighed lightly when he heard the closing click of the door before he opened the drawer of his mahogany desk that his mother have given to him on his 5th birthday.

He flipped through the photos of his younger days before he took a certain photo out. Inside the photo was a redhead in a pair of black shorts with suspenders over a white long sleeved shirt and black dress shoes, standing next to him was a blunet in a pair of navy blue pair of short, a white T-shirt with light blue stripes on them and white and blue tennis shoes.

They were playing instruments inside the photo, the redhead playing a violin and the blunet playing the piano, both of there eyes closed and small smiles on their faces but it was barely noticeable that they were smiling. The background was probably a library since shelves of books were behind them, Akashi looked up and turned his head to where the photo was taken.

When his former lover walked inside the study room, he never noticed a piano and a violin case at the further right corner of his room. He looked back to the photo and saw his younger self peeking his left eye at the blunet who had a small tint of pink on his slightly chubby cheeks.

They were 7 when they first and last played music together. The song the played kept ringing in his ears as he remembered the story in the photo.

He placed in back before taking another photo. The next photo was the blunet playing basketball in his first ever game with a blonde player smiling at the photo who he taught was taking a picture of him, but the smiling blonde was taken half of his face so he wasn't recognisable. The Blunet was drenched in his sweat and he looked absolutely stunning when the picture was took.
Akashi placed in back down before getting another one. The photo in his hand was in the blunet's cellphone.

It was a picture of them shirtless and in Akashi's bed, The redhead had his arms around the blunet's torso and a gentle and content smile wss plastered on his face as he slept. The blunet extended his arm where his phone was and pictured them, the blunet kissed his former lover's forehead shown in the picture.

How did he get it without the redhead knowing?

He doesn't know himself but it was good thing the pale man's phone was unlocked when the blunet went to assist his co-workers. So maybe he copy all the photos in his phone, he doesn't know.

And maybe never will.

Before Akashi could get another photo someone knocked on the door. The redhead quickly placed the photo inside the drawer and shut it close before telling the person to come in.

In came his father with the greenet behind him. "Father, what do you want?" The younger Akashi asked he stared at his Father and Midorima. "I just wanted you to know that Midorima-san has completed his masters degree and he'll beckme a doctor-" "Good for him, you want me to resign him so he could become a doctor fully just like the others right?" Akashi didn't waste time as he bluntly asked his father after he cut him off mid-sentence.

The older man just nodded with a slight roll of his eyebrows. When the younger Akashi said others he meant the former butlers and maids whi resigned thanks to the older Akashi.