Luffy the Chore Boy

The group of rookies order food, though the only thing (Y/N) decided to order was wine. The taste was nothing compared to blood, but the color of it was partially accurate. He could be a little delusional once in a while. When their meal came, it really made (Y/N) feel hungry.

       From the appearance and smell of it all, he could tell it was delicious. If his stomach could, it'd be growling. It's too bad he doesn't need to eat. He was restricting himself, some sort of punishment he gave himself so long ago. He can't remember why, but he had a feeling it involved his family.

      His attention is brought away from the food when he realizes just how many eyes were on him. He takes a gander around the restaurant, and sees the many frightened stares of adults and children alike, and he can't find it in himself to say anything. Bringing his attention to the table, (Y/N) just hopes that this whole ordeal will be over with soon.

      Just a few minutes later, Nami interrupts the small crew by calling for their captain. "Chore boy!" She beckons, a big grin on her soft face. The straw hat clad boy gasps, leaning over the staircase's railing, "what're you doing?!" Usopp, with his thin arms crossed on the table, snickers as he pokes fun, "we heard ya had to work here for a whole year!"

      Zoro joins in, his words being interrupted by his laughing every so often, "if it okay if we redraw the flag on our ship?" (Y/N)'s mood immediately brightens as he tries not to laugh, covering his mouth with the back of his hand, "now now guys, don't be so mean." Luffy bristles as he walks over to their table.

      Upon seeing the table full of food, he makes another sound of shock, "you're eating all this yummy food without me? What kind o' crew are you?!" Zoro's grin widens as he turns toward the others, "I think that's our business, isn't that right?" He finishes the sentence with a little cackle as Luffy digs for gold in his nose. (Y/N) grimaces as the black haired teenager flicks a booger into Zoro's drink.

      The vampire sits frozen in his seat, watching as Zoro brings the cup up to his lips to drink. (Y/N) didn't know what to do, but is relieved when Zoro quickly forces the drink down Luffy's throat. He lets out a sigh as the table erupts with laughter mixed with loud screaming, "karma.."

      As Nami and Usopp smack the table, nearly hysterical, Sanji slides on in on his knees in front of the ginger with a rose in one hand. Everyone shuts up to watch the display of insanely upfront and cheesy flirting. Nami backs up from him slightly, letting out a confused, "huh?" as Sanji essentially confesses his love for a woman he just met.

      (Y/N) watches the two, bringing a hand up to cover his mouth. He really wanted to laugh, but the immortal had no room to talk. It almost reminded him of courting his late spouse, though he could never imagine acting like this. It was quite obvious Nami was not at all interested, but Sanji didn't care in the slightest.

      (Y/N) had seen the blond flirting with the other women in the restaurant, but he hadn't seen him act like this. "I can't bear this hardship of loving you from afar, it is too difficult," Sanji had been covering the part of his face that his bang wasn't, "I am now prepared to sail to the ends of the Earth as a pirate if it means someone of your rare beauty will be by my side!" He then looks up at Nami with what could only be described as heart eyes.

      Only then does (Y/N) snort very, very slightly. His entire body was shaking as he tried to keep himself quiet, he didn't want to embarrass the sous chef, he really didn't.. but he made it so easy. Thankfully, Sanji didn't hear as he stood up, stretching his arms out toward Nami, who now held the rose. "To be together, sailing the seas!" He holds his chest dramatically, "but how tragic, a great obstacle blocks our way!"

      In comes the chef from before, wooden peg leg, and braided blond mustache, as he stomps his wood leg. "And that great obstacle would be me, right?" Zeff's voice seems to break him from the weird trance he was in, just like before. "Sanji, this is an opportunity you don't want to pass up. Why not join them, and become a pirate?" Sanji looks at Zeff, a frustrated expression on his face. "I have no need to keep you here in my restaurant."