Lightning Flashed, Dragon Crashed

Dragon Prince rode on Gizmoduck's shoulders, as he quickly wheeled to the warehouse. Dylan was a bit nervous to fight the Red Raven again, but he made it through his hero training process, so he figured the battle might go his way. However, while he didn't know what to expect, he needed to stop the Red Raven from being a threat to Gizmoduck, Duckburg, and its people, so it wasn't like he could take any chances.

It didn't take them long to find Red Raven, as they knew where he was going. Gizmoduck activated his helmet-copter when they got close, so as not to make noise with his wheel, to therefore alert the Red Raven of his and Dragon Prince's presence. Dylan used his flight powers to quietly land on the ground, peeking from around a corner with Gizmoduck. The two saw the crimson armored rogue climb down the wall of the warehouse like a newt on a tree. He opened one of the windows, and swung inside from the frame.

"That's him," said Gizmoduck, glaring through his visor.

"Oh boy," Dylan breathed, trying to be calm.

Gizmoduck noticed Dylan's state of unease, and looked a bit more concerned. He bent down a bit, and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Look," he said calmly, "while this is nothing like training, it's your chance to be a hero! Like your uncle said, you got this!"

He gave Dylan a heroic smile, and Dylan softly grinned back under his mask. Gizmoduck stood back up, taking his serious expression back on, and turning to the warehouse entrance.

"I'm going in to see if I can stop him in the act," he whispered to Dylan. "You stay out here in case I need help."

Dylan looked to the side a bit disappointedly. He was hoping to get to fight the Red Raven and stop him right away. However, he succumbed to the fact that Gizmoduck knew better than he did, and thought that maybe it was better that Red Raven didn't find out Dylan was Gizmoduck's new sidekick yet.

"Got it!" he ended up whispering back.

With that, Gizmoduck saluted, then wheeled to the warehouse entrance. He backed up a bit so he could get a running start to the doors, and then wheeled forward with force and bulkiness right into them! He barged into the warehouse, striking a pose.

"Halt in the name of —!"

He stopped, for there was no one for him to halt. There was no sign of the Red Raven, just boxes and crates. The warehouse was ominously dark, the only light was the sunlight from the open doors. No one here. Gizmoduck seemed to find that suspicious.

"That's weird," he said quietly.

He hunched down a bit, slowly wheeling through the warehouse to be quiet. He seemed to think that this wasn't very heroic, and stood up, glaring through his visor again.

"Show yourself Raven!" he called.

His voice echoed slightly, and there was no response....until —

"I'm right here," whispered a snide voice eerily.

That sent a shiver through Gizmoduck. He looked around nervously, wondering where that came from. Then he heard the sound of electrical static: the Red Raven's powers! But where?

"YAH!"

The Red Raven blasted Gizmoduck with a ball full of bolts from behind! That sent Gizmoduck toppling forward into boxes. Raven stood menacingly, squinting through his mask at Gizmoduck's sprawled form. Gizmoduck promptly got up from the mess, his suit sparking slightly with red lightning. That was short-lived, as he turned to look at the Red Raven angrily.

"There you are!" he said bravely.

"I won't be for long," Red Raven shot back, pulling out a small metal rod. "Once I'm done with you!"