Chapter 4: 2/3 childhood friends

Shiroi's PoV

Yesterday was a good day for me at least. Not only was school interesting, I also got good points from Blackma— I mean, the nice senpais volunteered to give me so many points.

But that doesn't matter now, I woke up at 5 am and worked out. Exercising in the morning has become part of my routine; as my family is quite wealthy, there are always those trying to kidnap me for ransom.

However, I do not need to worry about physical training, as my grandfather's guards are always by my side, protecting me and my relatives. However, I still strive to be strong because I enjoy training myself and getting better. My family's bloodline, the Kaslana, is blessed with robust and strong bodies. Despite my seemingly fragile appearance, I possess remarkable strength that is considered very unusual.

Beyond physical combat, I am also proficient in various forms of martial arts, including Muay Thai, Kung Fu, Wing Chun, Judo, Aikido, Taekwondo, Boxing, Karate, and more. However, my greatest strength lies in swordsmanship, an art I have honed through years of rigorous practice.

After my training, I shower and prepare myself breakfast. Due to the limited options available at the convenience store, I could barely find any groceries to buy.

Once I finish eating, I ready myself for the day. Even though I'm more than an hour before class starts, I want to explore the campus and see some places I haven't seen yet. Who knows, I might stumble upon some interesting events.

During my roaming, I don't encounter anything particularly exciting. Only a few students are jogging and a few classmates are doing activities that don't particularly interest me.

Eventually, I check my phone and realize I have ten more minutes before class starts. As I make my way to the classroom, I notice people staring at me once again. While I'm accustomed to receiving admirers at St. Freya, being objectified by boys feels somewhat repulsive. To them, I'm merely prey or a prize to be hunted.

If they come to me with such ulterior motives, of course they should be prepared because I love making their lives hell~

After take my seat, I greet my classmate, Arisu, with a warm greeting. ''Good morning Ari-chan, did you sleep well?'' I ask cheerfully.

''Good morning to you too, Shi-chan. Yes, the bed was exceedingly comfortable.''

As I observe Arisu, I notice that she has a look of satisfaction on her face, suggesting that she has discovered some interesting information. I can only presume that her keen knowledge and analytical skills have allowed her to uncover various details regarding the S-system's workings. Nonetheless, I acknowledge Arisu's potential to have accumulated a profound understanding of the S-system superior to the oblivious Senpais from the day before.

''Fufu, are you assessing me? You could have simply asked.''

''I'm about to ask, but years of rigorous training under my grandfather have caused me to develop a persistent habit. And you should know that I take things very seriously when I'm having fun, so it's a bit hard to break this habit.'' I retort with a gentle smile.

''I understand. Don't worry, though. I have also been doing some analysis myself, and I have discovered some fascinating details about the S-systems. May I share my findings with you? I want to hear your opinion.''

As the teacher enters the classroom, the conversation between me and Arisu comes to a temporary halt. We quickly shift our focus to the lessons, which, unfortunately, turn out to be mundane. While it would be fascinating if the teacher were to provide insight into topics I am not yet familiar with, that is but a daydream. My academic knowledge is already at the level of a first-class professor at a university, if not higher.