ch 1

Screeching sound came from the mobile suit's wheel as it moved toward the spacian's mobile suit.

Flashes of light flickered, raining bullet toward its enemy as olcott shouted the name of his comrade in the communication device.

No one answered him from the other side of the communication device.

He was the last earth mercenary remained here......

until he saw a streak of light behind him.

A mobile suit just like his, flying toward the space, leaving a blue trail as it disappeared into the space.

Did one of them survive.....

His question was answered a few second later. Guell's voice entered his ear, coarse and tired. Trembling as he held in his tears, guell said softly

its too late....

The screen infront of him showed a man with blue and pink hair holding a wounded girl on his lap. Olcott's widen.....did he risked his live to save that girl.

Sfiiinngggg....

Olcott tore his eyes from his screen when he saw a missile went passed him. It was aimed at the mercenary mobile suit in the space.

" Noooooo"

Turning his mobile suit, olcott fired all of his guns toward the missile. A large explosion shook his mobile suit.

Rough breath escaped his mouth, a small smile curved on his face after preventing the missile from hitting guell's mobile suit....

Until he saw ten other missiles flying toward guell's mobile suit from several different places.

Fwooshhh

Purple smokes fell down from the sky along with the remnants of the mobile suit.