{3:11}

The weather was getting warmer now. Classes were getting less boring. My friends and I were hanging out more. Life was good right now. Except for the fact that there is a mass murder on the lose and I found out my father was a death eater. Also being attacked by death eaters all the time. Life was okay.

I had some more quidditch matches and I have had no balls go past me ever. I might get a trophy. 

I also heard Lucius Malfoy got Buckbeak sentenced to death. It is so sad because Draco started all of this mess. I told my dad to tell them that in court but I know he would not do it. He would be on Lucius side about everything. 

After my classes I went and changed into some pants and a jacket. It was getting warmer but still a little chilly in the evening. 

I was wondering outside. " Nessa!" I heard someone yell. It was Harry. He was with Ron and Hermione. "Hey guys" I said and they looked panicked. "Nessa something bad is going to happen tonight" Harry told me. Something bad? "Harry.." I started. "I think it is Sirius black.. I think he is coming tonight and I have to explain something to you.. I was over hearing a conversation and when the night of my parents dying and.. Nathenial.. They were in hiding" Harry was trying to explain. 

"Who was hiding?" I asked him. "Your family and my parents.. Sirius black knew them and he sold them out to Lord Voldemort.. He is the reason why they all died" Harry explained. 

My heart sunk. Sirius Black is the reason why Nathenial is not here. 

"You said he is coming tonight?" I asked Harry. "Yes" Harry answered. "We need to find him.. Then kill him" I said. Harry looked at me and nodded his head yes.

We went around the castle. First we had to try and save Buckbeak. We were walking and there was a man sharping a big knife thing and he had a mask on. He looked.. Scary.

"I can not belive they are going to kill Buckbeak. Its just to horrible" Hermione said. "Exactly why not just free him or send him to a magical creature reserve" I suggested. "It just got worse" Ron said as we turned. Draco was there with his friends watching?

"What did I say? Father said I can keep the hippogriffs head and Ill donate it to the Gryffindor's common room." I heard Draco say. Hermione marched over there. This will not end well.

"Look whos here" "Come to see the show?" Draco asked. "You! You foul, Loathsome, evil little cockroach!" Hermione said and shoved her wand to his neck. "Whoa" I said. 

"Hermione no! Hes not worth it!" Ron told her. He looked so scared. She lowed her wand and turned around. He started to laugh and she turned around and hit him right in his nose. I gasped.

"Malfoy are you okay?" Crabbe asked. They ran off. 

"That felt good" Hermione said. "Not good, Brilliant" Ron said. I gave them a smile. Even though Draco is my friend he has given them a hard time and he deserves it. 

We were walking down to hagird hut where Buckbeak was. He was laying in the pumpkin patch. He looked so cute! 

We went inside of the hut. "Oh look at him!Loves the smell of trees when the wind blows through them." Hagrid said. "Why dont we just set him free?" Harry questioned. "They'd know it was me and then Dumbledore would get into trouble. Hes coming down you know Dumbledore. Says he wants to be with me when they .. When it happens. Great man Dumbledore." Hagrid explained.

I felt so bad for Hagrid. Buckbeak does not deserve death this soon. He should be happy and playing. All of this because Draco was jealous. 

"well stay with you too!" Hermione told him. I nodded my head in agreement. "Youll do no such thing! Thank I want you seeing something like that? No! You just drink your tea and be off. But before you go Ron" Hagrid said. He turned and opened a box and it was Rons rat. "Scabbers you are alive!" Ron said. 

"Keep a close eye on your pets" Hagrid told him. "i think you owe someone an apology" Hermione said. "Right next time I see Crookshankes Ill let him know" Ron told her. "I meant me" She said. 

Then this jar broke. "Blimey what was that?" Hagrid asked. I picked up the little stone. it was grey and had a design on it. "Ow!" I heard Harry yell and he itched his head. "Hagrid" Harry waved over. Hagrid looked out the window. "Its late. Its nearly dark you shouldn't be here. Someone sees you outside the castle this time of night, you'll all be in trouble. Practically you Harry and Nessa." Hagrid explained. 

Someone knocked on the door. "be with you in a moment!" Hagrid said. "Quick quick" Hagrid said and we went out the back door. we went and ran behind the pumpkin patch. I heard something break. "What?" Harry asked. "I thought I seen something" I said. "Me too" Hermione said.

"Lets go" Ron said and we started to run up. I turned around and I seen Buckbeak looking at us. My heart broke. 

We went to were we started at the top of the hill. I looked down and it was about to happen. The man with the giant knife went over to Buckbeak and dropped the knife down on him. The crows left and flew away. I started to cry. Hermione grabbed Ron and Harry grabbed Hermione. I just stood there with silent tears going down my face.

Then something strange happened. Scabbers bite Rons finger. We chased after Ron who was chasing after Scarbbers.. Until we made it to the whomping willow. "Nessa do you realize what tree that is?" Hermione asked me. "Yeah.. Ron run!" I yelled at him. Ron looked scared. 

"Harry Nessa and Hermione run!" Ron yelled and pointed behind us. I turned around. Something I would never suspected. A werewolf. "Its the grim!" Ron yelled. 

It started to run and jumped right over us. It grabbed Rons foot and started to pull him. "RON!" I yelled and started running towards him. 

I jumped down before he fell in the hole and tried to grab his hand. Harry tried to. "Ron!" We all yelled. Hermione helped me stand up and I helped Harry. Then this tree branch came and pushed us back. we all flew in the air. 

We all stood up and I was hearing a scream. Rons. "come on" Harry said.