Chapter 2

"Ravi"

"Sarge"

He was in front of her. All 6 feet of him. Black hair, brown eyes that sparkled in the sun, his oaken-hued skin and the dimple in his chin where her tiniest finger fit. Time had aged him slightly and the dark bags under his eyes implied he hadn't slept well for a while, but Pip hadn't either. But nonetheless he was still Ravi Singh.

Tears streamed down her eyes as she looked at him. No longer was this the Ravi Singh that lived in her brain. This was the real Ravi Singh. The ravishing (get it) human that never once looked down on her. Instead he walked through it all with her. Whether it be hand in hand or miles away, Pip had Ravi and Ravi had Pip. A team forever. Team Pip and Ravi.

Even after everything they endured together, Ravi stayed by her side, making sure she was healthy. Happy. It drove Pip insane with guilt, knowing that Ravi gave Pip all his love and all she gave him was goodbye.

He walked towards her, cupping her face and resting his forehead against hers. Tears threatened to fall as he spoke. "We did it, Sarge. We did it" Sobs escaped her throat as the words left his throat and in one swift movement he wrapped her in a hug. One similar to the one he had given her after the death of Barney. "I love you so much Pip. No more crying, my little one. We are together. We-we did it". He lifted her face and wiped her tears seconds before pressing his lips to hers. 

Pip squeezed his elbow. A secret I Love You in return. 

A/N - 

*If I were naming these chapters I'd name this one Back to December