Chapter 25

We arrive to our gate in little to no time. People are staring at us as we are still surrounded by security but it's for the best. We get to go on the plane first and we are in VIP because of the press and paps earlier. Time for a 19 hour flight. Great. The first 6 hours were gone in no time due to a well needed nap. The next 3 disappeared by doing online school. I hated school that much that I convinced my parents to let me do online school and I very much prefer it. The next 4 hours were taken up by watching old football games. I watched 2 films which took up 2 hours and the other 2 hours were just me talking to mom about my 'future dog' what he would look like what his name would be how he would be trained. If my mom couldn't already she could definitely tell it wasn't a faze now.

Finally. Australia here we are! As I set foot off the plane the heat hits me.
"Woah it's boiling!" I say to mom as I start getting excited and start to run off. It's 4am here so we spent almost the whole day travelling. As we get to the hotel we go up to our room and I see a massive balcony along with two king beds.
"I love it here!" I say.
"Me too. Ok listen up you slept on the plane didn't you so I hope your not too tired. To beat jet lag quicker we can't sleep yet. We normally wake up at 5am so it's only an hour before. Breakfast opens up at 5 so that gives us an hour to get ready. Get changed don't put a swimming suit on yet though as we need to head into town first." Mom says making sure I listen to every word which I do.
"When can we call mum?" I ask.
"Hmm. We can call her now if you want?" Mom suggests.
"Yes." I say.
"Use my phone then here." Mom passes me her phone and I type for mum. Mums name in moms phone is
'Beth♥️' ew so cringe. Mom only uses that heart for mum that's how cringe it is. I FaceTime anyway. When it answers I see the sky with a massive sun in it then it gets turned up so I see mum.

Beth: Hey darling. How was the flight?

Me: Hey mum! Flight was decent
enough soo long. Airport was horror!

Beth: oh no why?

Me: this guy tried to grab me and there so much paparazzi and press their. We had to get escorted by 3 security guards and a dog!

Beth: someone tried to grab you?! Are you ok?

Panic laced my mums voice.

Me: I'm fine mum got me out of there and the security guards arrested him I'm pretty sure.

Beth: thank god your ok!

Me: you worry too much

Beth: that's my job.

Me: how's it there? Have you scored any goals yet?

Beth: I've scored a few but we've not properly started yet as not all the girls are here.

Me: only a few I'm disappointed in you mum.

Beth: are you now? I'm not as good as you am I?

Me: no where close.

Beth: ha how's your mom.

Me: good want to speak to her

Beth: sure why not

Viv: hey baby

Beth: hey babe

Viv: how's camp

Beth: ok. Some of the girls have found out about Tiana though.

Viv: that's alright. Hey how do you feel about getting a dog.

Beth: what do you mean?

Viv: you know as Rona has gone back to your dads. T has been asking about getting a dog. She's responsible for it. I think she wants it a bit like a security dog. You know to stop stuff like what happened at the airport.

Beth: To be honest I think that is a great idea. It will teach her responsibility. Does she know what type of dog she wants?

Viv: A Belgian something. One sec. T WHAT TYPE OF DOG DO YOU WANT BELGIAN WHAT?

Me: BELGIAN MALINOIRE

Viv: Belgian Malinoire

Beth. There actually so cute! I'm down if you are.

Viv: I guess we're getting a dog then. Actually I guess T's getting a dog we're just paying for it.

Beth: I guess we are. (There's talking on the other end between beth and someone else) Babe I have to go some of the girls are having a table tennis tournament and I have to teach them whose best.

Viv: ok lievard. T COME SAY BYE TO YOUR MOTHER.

Me: bye mum!

Beth: bye sweetie be good I'll see you soon.

Me: I will love you

Beth: love you all

Viv: love you bye

Beth: bye