-A/n 3: Free Time Event Inventory-

Alright so, today I wanted to write another author's note for the day.

So, after I saw a sneak peak of the gifts of the Free Time Events for the next chapter of Project Eden's Garden, I was thrilled!!

(If you're curious where I found this, look it up on their YouTube channel at the community section, there u will find the image)

After I saw it, I thought of the fact about my self insert as reader when she spends time with any of the characters. But when I mentioned it, I find it funny.

So since the reader is stuck inside the game, one thing no one knows is she can pull anything out from her cardigan/sweater, or as I call it...

Her Inventory Sweater

Here in this picture I drew as an example of how it works.

(I drew Diana as part of the example bc I F**KING LOVE DIANA SHE'S MY GIRL THE CUTE COSMETOLOGIST, LIKE OH MY GOD!!)

Yeah, like once she reaches her hand inside, she'll feel a puffy cloud and it can form into anything that is related to the characters of P:EG and pull it out.

Yeah, they'll probably be confused asf and ask why or how the f**k was she able to fit everything in there and stuff just like one of the recent chapters in "My Wheel of Fate: Project Eden's Garden x Reader Character interactions book"

Hehe...yea.

This art took me two months due to procrastination!

LIKE, GOD GIVE ME ENERGY!!

And I only have one month of summer break left! Man, I don't want to go to school 😭

Anyways, I hope I'll see y'all soon after chapter 1.

***

Word count: 297 words

Published date: July 16, 2023

Edit time: 5/8/23- 8:07am - 7/16/23- 4:40pm