Ch.0: End

Fonts:

Bold and Italics: 'thoughts' and sound effects

Italics: muttering and muffled noises

Bold: flashbacks

Names in Italics: Mind reading

-------------------

"I knew the education sector had low standards, but...r they just handing out titles to anyone who asks?"

-Wenona

------------------

Your POV:

And that was it. The class trial ended. No one said a word the moment they met Tozu. The moment he announced the killing game.

"...Or u can call me "Tozu " for short." Tozu spoke.

"H-Hey, wht do u mean "killing game"?" Damon asked Tozu.

"Did u really think the story would end once we reach the climax of the case? Quite the contrary, this is only the beginning!" Tozu said.

"Of wht?" Damon asked.

"Isn't it obvious? U, My dear subordinates r going to kill each other." Tozu said.

Everyone stood in shock as he announced everyone to kill each other. I on the other hand, didn't make a reaction at all. Even if I already knew wht he was gonna say, but here, everyone looked frightened.

"U-Uh... That's, like... that's not..." Kai said as he stuttered.

"... That's not funny." Wenona said.

"But...u said we could go home if we solved the mystery...!" Diana said as she held the strap of her makeup bag.

"I gave u peasants an incentive. It's not my fault u took it the wrong way." Tozu said.

"Wht r u talking about? U lied to us!" Jett exclaimed.

"Lied? Oh no, no, absolutely not! I'm a fair man-a fair man *sworn* to the truth-and if I recall correctly..."

*Flashback*

A flashback started to appear in my head. The scene showed Tozu on the speaker as he explained the rules of the class trial.

"Should u all agree on the right answer, u will be free to leave this place."

"No one cares! We've done your end of the bargain, now let us out already!" Grace exclaimed.

"That is wht I promised, isn't it? ... Alright, I'll let u leave this room."

*Flashback ended*

"I specifically said u could leave this room, *not* go home." Tozu said.

"U-U sneaky son of a b***h!!" Grace yelled.

"That's... you're full of s**t, man!" Kai exclaimed.

"There u go, losing control of your voice. That's how u know you've lost the argument. Logic is a cowardly thing like that. It'll jump ship the moment it's confronted with a challenge." Tozu said.