Ch.0: Toshiko Leads The Way

Fonts:

Bold and Italics: 'thoughts' and sound effects

Italics: muttering and muffled noises

Bold: flashbacks

New font:
Names in Italics: mind reading

-------------------

"The only thing I want to do is stop any murders from happening. U can trust me to come up with something. I definitely will."

-Desmond Hall

-------------------

Your POV:

I kept staring at Damon, spacing out asking myself a lot of questions inside my mind.

"..."

"Wht r u doing standing here? Aren't u supposed to be with everyone else?" Damon asked me.

"EEP!" I jumped and shook my head and then blinked my eyes. "Oh, right, my bad, hehe..." I said as I chuckled nervously. I walked out of the dining room.

Damon: 'Looks like the others r gone. Whatever, I work better alone, except this girl is still standing. Wht is she doing?'

"Huh!?" I turned around looking nervous and went to where through the fancy looking hallway and went to the right and I happened to walk by a brown door between these two weird paintings on the wall. I decided to see wht's inside the door until.

*Rattle, rattle, rattle*

"Huh..." I said.

"It's locked." I muttered. I took a glance and.

"Oh!" I let out a scream as I jumped back and saw painting of a face of a white bunny with a long buck teeth with a human body attached to it, holding a cane/stick. I can't tell

'I'm gonna get nightmares from that because of this.' I thought.

"Why r u scared of a painting?" I heard Damon's voice as I jumped and turned around to see him standing behind me. "Hey, don't look at me like that! Don't u ever get scared over a weird painting like this one?" I asked Damon as I used my hand to point at the weird painting. "No. Then again, that painting sure is weird." Damon said. "I've already seen this painting before.' He muttered. "Hm?" "Nothing. Let's just go." He said as he started walking. "Yea, I think we should." I said as I followed Damon to the hallways. Damon and I didn't say a word to each other while we're walking.

We saw the others standing by the door, waiting for us as Damon walked towards them while I stopped as I almost walked to the wrong direction. I catched up with him as we stopped. "About time u arrived, weirdo and soybean!" Grace insulted me and Damon looking angry and impatient. "Can u not call me that?" Damon said. "U two r late." Toshiko said as she looked angry. "Oops, didn't know u guys were waiting for us." I said. "U guys were waiting?" Damon asked Toshiko. "Only cause the gremlin insisted. I didn't realize u two fell behind until she said something." Grace said. "I'm ashamed to say the same..." Wolfgang said as Damon and I stayed quiet.

"..."

"..." Only because I have no words to say! Dang! I'm not the type of person who talks often!