𝟎𝟎

"I wonder who gave me these white roses?" The florist mumbles, while looking at the roses

"You are sure do lucky, bro. You know that white rose mean purity right?"

The long hair guy nods his head.

"Yeah, so? "

Zheng smirks. "That means someone think that our lovely cutie patootie is pure, right Jamil? " said the guy as he is starting to hug him.

Jamil just replies it with a chuckle, still continue with his cleaning job.

"Ew, Zheng. Cut it out, dude. " Dhaluu push his friend away, his face is turning into shade red because of the 'praise' just now.

"But still; don't you think it's weird? "

Jamil stop from cleaning the cashier table, looking at both of  the guys. His face expression change into a serious face.

"About what?" Asked Zheng, still hugging Dhaluu (who seems already give up to struggle).

"Well think about it. The store are locked up and we never left the keys outside the store. So how come these flowers keep appearing every day inside of our store? "

....

"Now that you said it, it is kinda weird. How did the sender manage to get inside? " Zheng rubs his chin, acting like a detective that try to find a solution.

"And not to mention, everyday; we'll receive different types of flowers. Like didn't we get sunflower yesterday? "

"I feel like we will get orchid tomorrow. " said Zheng bluntly.

𝟎𝟎: 𝐄𝐧𝐝

𝟎𝟎: 𝐄𝐧𝐝

𝐀/𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞;

I keep having this florist au for my favourite rareship. It's been in my head for a long time. It's not funny anymore bro, leave me alone.